Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Hey everyone. It's been awhile since I've done any fanart for AWAM. I've actually been busy creating a short story/concept demo(not a game.....yet). You could check it out in my signature.

Since I've gained more experience with Lightroom since my original posts, I've decided to re-edit the previous fanarts I have done. Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey all don't know if anyone has checked out the link to xispix demo of the game in development but If not I urge you all to have a look. link https://f95zone.to/threads/tweeners-concept-demo.64641/
The quality of the art is fantastic and I think this is a future Dev we all need to support.

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
I also like the quality of westpod d's work ... but westpod is not a poor Thai boy, because westpod himself said that he Has a main business and he makes fanart for a hobby...
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/post-4365001
Forgive me, Friends, but we've all seen work westpod! With what love and effort he drew Sofia. His Sofia is sensual and gorgeous! Only a fool would think he was doing it for the money... that's the problem.
That's why he's offended. I feel sorry for this Thai boy and sorry that someone doesn't understand simple things...
And he needs money because he lives poorly in a poor country, so he has his own Patreon.
Everything is as simple as clear water. They shouldn't have started pouring mud into it.
I don't want to discuss this any more, I'm sorry.

Reactions: Bane71

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I also like the quality of westpod d's work ... but westpod is not a poor Thai boy, because westpod himself said that he Has a main business and he makes fanart for a hobby...
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/post-4365001
(( I don't want to discuss this any more, but I'll tell you. It is fan art for a hobby, not for making money, which some have accused him of, including L&P.
He really has a main job and by the way works a lot, he has little time for fan art, but this does not mean that he has big earnings! He earns little, so he has his own patreon.
Thailand is not a country where people live richly.

xluciox

Nov 29, 2018
quasi tutte le scarpe vanno dentro al terreno,avvicina la telecamera cosi riesci a evitare i ritagli ...
almost all shoes go into the ground, bring the camera closer so you can avoid the clippings
ps..se il mio intervento non ti piace sei libero di dirmelo,eviterò in futuro
No mi interessano i suggerimenti cosa intendi per avvicinare la telecamera?

No I'm interested in suggestions what do you mean by bringing the camera closer?

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
you probably meant what it is desirable to increase the focal length of the camera to avoid distortion?
quasi tutte le scarpe vanno dentro al terreno,avvicina la telecamera cosi riesci a evitare i ritagli ...
almost all shoes go into the ground, bring the camera closer so you can avoid the clippings
ps..se il mio intervento non ti piace sei libero di dirmelo,eviterò in futuro

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes