Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

abram1

May 24, 2020
It seems that the first opening pages of this story have been well received so far. Thankyou for your comments and likes. The story continues.... pages 11 -21.... enjoy.
That's really an impressive stuff. Btw when you're done with this "At the beach" story based on Bane71's posts is there any chance you might pair Alyssa/Zack with these guys? Or perhaps even create smth with Sophia/Ellie/Patricia?
Once again, fantastic pictures.
What fan community is making here, giving their own vision on AWAM with the unique artistic style, helps to ease the wait in between updates.

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
That's really an impressive stuff. Btw when you're done with this "At the beach" story based on Bane71's posts is there any chance you might pair Alyssa/Zack with these guys? Or perhaps even create smth with Sophia/Ellie/Patricia?
Once again, fantastic pictures.
What fan community is making here, giving their own vision on AWAM with the unique artistic style, helps to ease the wait in between updates.
Thanks for your feedback.... yes there is an intention to continue the story well past this beach outing but sorry no spoilers :).... What we all do here is a labour of love to our art and yes of course seeing our favourite family the Parkers be put into further plots well beyond the game... It warms all of our hearts in the long winters between updates.. :devilish:

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.... yes there is an intention to continue the story well past this beach outing but sorry no spoilers :).... What we all do here is a labour of love to our art and yes of course seeing our favourite family the Parkers be put into further plots well beyond the game... It warms all of our hearts in the long winters between updates.. :devilish:
Steve 987654321 (y) :sneaky: not only that but really the time and effort you put into it and the plots is really Priceless . You both Bane71 started this spectacular event from a stories and putting in rendering definitely words can't express how much effort you put into it . We all thank you:love:;)(y):cool:

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Westpod can start work on AwAm Fan Art when he wants as long as there is no money involved.Many people on here have posted art with the characters from Awam in them,including myself,and nothing has happened.
Old dog and don't you stop your Art work to especially with your precious :sneaky:(y) and you know for me whom I'm really going for . And welcome back here . Hopefully Westpod will come back !!

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Old dog and don't you stop your Art work to especially with your precious :sneaky:(y) and you know for me whom I'm really going for . And welcome back here . Hopefully Westpod will come back !!
Thanks for your kind words Rojouninco1.I will be back but at the moment I am volunteering for the N.H.S,health service so I have been busy helping people deal with this covid stuff but I will be back to posting Fan Art here.

Johnloeir

Jul 10, 2020
It seems that the first opening pages of this story have been well received so far. Thankyou for your comments and likes. The story continues.... pages 11 -21.... enjoy.
Really love the fast updates.Super excited about looking forward for the next story lines,once again great work.Just a small suggestion,would love zack along with Sam having more fun with Sophia all alone

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Bane71 and ST-9Pol

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Thanks for your kind words Rojouninco1.I will be back but at the moment I am volunteering for the N.H.S,health service so I have been busy helping people deal with this covid stuff but I will be back to posting Fan Art here.
Old dog it's very important in helping out and assist in All way possible ! I just wish that people understand when heading out wear your face mask . here is getting worse and a lot of business are closing. So we thank you and others volunteering . Please be safe and healthy thanks and regards

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Old dog it's very important in helping out and assist in All way possible ! I just wish that people understand when heading out wear your face mask . here is getting worse and a lot of business are closing. So we thank you and others volunteering . Please be safe and healthy thanks and regards
Thank you and you and your family stay safe

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Westpod can start work on AwAm Fan Art when he wants as long as there is no money involved.Many people on here have posted art with the characters from Awam in them,including myself,and nothing has happened.
Old dog, the fact of the matter is that it turns out stupid! It turns out that he does not have the right to have his own Patreon, just because he makes renders on AWAM! But this is great nonsense! I tried to explain this to everyone here! He will not leave Patreon and I will not stop helping him, like others, but unfortunately he will not work on AWAM due to misunderstanding ...
He will not do this until the L&P gives him permission.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Old dog, the fact of the matter is that it turns out stupid! It turns out that he does not have the right to have his own Patreon, just because he makes renders on AWAM! But this is great nonsense! I tried to explain this to everyone here! He will not leave Patreon and I will not stop helping him, like others, but unfortunately he will not work on AWAM due to misunderstanding ...
He will not do this until the L&P gives him permission.
Moreover, I'm not sure that permission from L&P will help... The lack of understanding deeply offended him, because he tried to explain, but he was accused, but not heard...:(

• Sad
Reactions: JagHond

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I never said that he does not have the right to his Patron page and this is not the issue here and why should you stop helping him?I see no reason why you should.
There is a ton of AwAm Fan Art on here,including mine, and the dev has never had an issue with it.
The issue starts when you start to make money off a game that is identical to aWaM.
There has been two people who have released an AwAm version one was an upscaled version and the other a mini fan art game,nothing was said about these two games,as far as I know and the upscaled version guy got in contact with the dev about scaling his game.
I think that the "Take down Patron" was meant towards Plagiarism but I would have to check.
Bane71 I think from your posts that you are a good guy/girl and I really don't want to say any more on this,so stay safe and we will talk again soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bane71

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
(long version)
I'm the last one speaking in order of time, but the same please let me tell that you're doing great.

(short version)
M O R E ! ! ! :LOL:

With best compliments and regards.

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Forgive me, Friends, but we've all seen work westpod! With what love and effort he drew Sofia. His Sofia is sensual and gorgeous! Only a fool would think he was doing it for the money... that's the problem.
That's why he's offended. I feel sorry for this Thai boy and sorry that someone doesn't understand simple things...
And he needs money because he lives poorly in a poor country, so he has his own Patreon.
Everything is as simple as clear water. They shouldn't have started pouring mud into it.
I don't want to discuss this any more, I'm sorry.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hello I'm Cindy nice to meet you, i just moved into town with my husband Ethan and two children Peter and Tina.

Hola, soy Cindy, encantada de conocerte, me acabo de mudar a la ciudad con mi marido Ethan y mis dos hijos Peter y Tina.
View attachment 867924
View attachment 867925
A joke between me and a friend.
Una broma entre un amigo y yo.
My name is Cindy!!!!!!!!!!!!And you call some of art work weird:ROFLMAO:
Shouldn't Sophia(Erm I mean Cindy) be on the phone/laptop when saying this

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes