Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Well its been a long time coming but here are the first 10 pages of the continuing story leading on from the Fashion Show. As previous Bane71 has penned this story and with some tweak's I am endeavouring to give it some visual aids to add to the naughtiness. :devilish: Note if you haven't read the "The Fashion Show" story I advise reading it first as this continuation references the previous nights shenanigans and will make more sense in continuity.
Steve987654321 :love:(y):sneaky: Bane71 so true yourself:love:;):sneaky: give it meaning to Fan Art work and the Stories this is fantastic and fabulous continue on this rendering especially wow Amber . From the fashion show and now bikini :sneaky::love::cool: can't wait and welcome back !!

vko8787

Oct 14, 2020
Guys please can someone update me? which already finished games are existing and where can i buy?? i love Dylan and love to see a lot from him. Thanks

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Well its been a long time coming but here are the first 10 pages of the continuing story leading on from the Fashion Show. As previous Bane71 has penned this story and with some tweak's I am endeavouring to give it some visual aids to add to the naughtiness. :devilish: Note if you haven't read the "The Fashion Show" story I advise reading it first as this continuation references the previous nights shenanigans and will make more sense in continuity.
Amazing work as always.
looking forward to the rest :love:

Wwwekkk

Jun 24, 2020
Wow great job

• Love
Reactions: ST-9Pol
D

Deleted member 2584244

Hello friends, like many of us, I do not know how to make animations (I hope I am neither, otherwise it will be strange). One way or another, I decided to experiment and change the faces of the characters. The result came out average, but I believe that 3000 images of Sofia's head were of a low format, perhaps if I had trained the neural network longer,
I would get a much better result:

bandicam 2020-10-20 08-11-48-490.jpg
I added some sounds, but I'm not sure if they are good
720p

View attachment Sophia720p.mp4

1080p

View attachment Sophia1.mp4

gkdanuka

Jul 31, 2019
Hello friends, like many of us, I do not know how to make animations (I hope I am neither, otherwise it will be strange). One way or another, I decided to experiment and change the faces of the characters. The result came out average, but I believe that 3000 images of Sofia's head were of a low format, perhaps if I had trained the neural network longer,
I would get a much better result:

View attachment 865671
I added some sounds, but I'm not sure if they are good
720p

View attachment 865666

1080p

View attachment 865669
Is this animation got 3000 frames :geek:?
Facial expressions are amazing:cool:(y)

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes