• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Once again I played this game and decided to do it :BootyTime: -

View attachment 860871

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't judge strictly, I'm not a pro in Daz Studio
:p (y)
I apologized and wishes I have your talent. And o due respect but Dam !! This is rendering definitely . Like I stated before you and the others Fan Art give it your time and effort and especially your patience . We all thank you. And the others Artist . Continue with your outstanding rendering. AWAM naughty side:sneaky:;)(y)

Jun 8, 2020

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Wow you take a week off and everything turns to s@#t on your return.
Westpod, really sorry to see your posts and the choices you have made. I respect your decision but I have to say I'm so disappointed in L&P's actions.... A small amount of revenue from fantastic Fan art renders I don't think deserved the reaction from the Dev in this case. If L&P was smart he/she/they would realise that Westpod's work helps to promote the platform not take away from it. The small amount of money evolved is but a drop in the ocean and I can relate that a small revenue stream will help for all fan artists to preform upgrades to there render rigs.

Sophia I think is equally shocked by these events and decided to take a night off to visit Wonderland..
Westpod.... I hope you rethink your decision.... I for one would be sorry to see your departure.

Johnloeir

Jul 10, 2020
Well it seems we all have loved AWAM and i have finished the game till the last update. Now since I have finished all the beautiful renders from this fan art, is there any similar game like awam to play till the next update of original game or fan art?

D

Deleted member 2584244

Once again I played this game and decided to do it :BootyTime: -

View attachment 860871

Don't judge strictly, I'm not a pro in Daz Studio
Hello everyone, I decided to continue the story ...
If you've seen the previous post, be sure to check it out.

Sophia: Honey, thank you for not cumming inside me, otherwise we would have had a little trouble ha-ha.

sophiatalkwithdylan1.png

Dylan: I just remembered our agreement and that's it, you can rely on me

sophiatalkwithdylan2.png

Sophia: Anyway, we need to hurry up before no one sees us. I'll go to the shower and you can rest while waiting for me

sophiatalkwithdylan3.png

Dylan: Mom Can I come with you?

Sophia: No, I don't want to be like the last time your sister caught us

sophiagotobathing.png

Dylan: What a butt, every time I see it I can't take my eyes off, I'm in heaven

dylanadmiresonmombutt1.png

Dylan:
"Gulp".

dylanadmiresonmombutt2.png

Dylan: After such intense fucking, I urgently need rest

dylanadmiresonmombutt3.png

-----------------------------------------------Meanwhile---------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam: Fuck that bitch, Dylan. Cum inside her, fuck her harder. Oh yes i am cumming....

liamsneking1.png

Liam: Oh no, what happened right now. Sofia and Dylan were really fucking god. Mother and Son ... My wife ... At the same time I jerked off to it. I'm afraid to admit it, but I liked it ...

liamsneking2.png

P.S.
I'm not very good as a 3D artist, much less as a writer. My English is bad so I use google translator to check it, I'm afraid that some of mine might be misunderstood by you, so don't be hard on me. Good luck

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Sophia: Honey, thank you for not cumming inside me, otherwise we would have had a little trouble ha-ha.

View attachment 861844

View attachment 861859

Sophia: Anyway, we need to hurry up before no one sees us. I'll go to the shower and you can rest while waiting for me

View attachment 861860

View attachment 861864

View attachment 861873

Dylan: "Gulp".

View attachment 861866

View attachment 861876

-----------------------------------------------Meanwhile---------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam: Fuck that bitch, Dylan. Cum inside her, fuck her harder. Oh yes i am cumming....

View attachment 861884

Liam: Oh no, what happened right now. Sofia and Dylan were really fucking god. Mother and Son ... My wife ... At the same time I jerked off to it. I'm afraid to admit it, but I liked it ...

View attachment 861909

P.S.
I'm not very good as a 3D artist, much less as a writer. My English is bad so I use google translator to check it, I'm afraid that some of mine might be misunderstood by you, so don't be hard on me. Good luck
I would say that you art is very very very very good.Your render of Sophia is exceptional.Keep up the great work

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020

View attachment 861844

View attachment 861859

View attachment 861860

View attachment 861864

View attachment 861873

Dylan: "Gulp".

View attachment 861866

View attachment 861876

View attachment 861884

View attachment 861909

P.S.
This is exactly what I'm looking forward for and you hit it on the table :love: (y);) in here Liam enjoying watching Sophia and Dylan , Just like when he accidentally saw Sophia and Ellie in the shower hmm I think he was doing the same thing in his bedroom and had to stop when Sophia Walk in thankfully he had the bed sheets covered :sneaky: . And please don't stop . No one is perfect . You are doing with All due respect a effort in this your Fan Art work . And continue this amazing Rendering. :love:;):sneaky::p:love: can't wait for the next

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2584244

This is exactly what I'm looking forward for and you hit it on the table :love: (y);) in here Liam accidentally saw Sophia and Dylan , Just like when he accidentally saw Sophia and Ellie in the shower . And please don't stop . No one is perfect . You are doing with All due respect a effort in this your Fan Art work . And continue this amazing Rendering. :love:;):sneaky::p:love: can't wait for the next
I would say that you art is very very very very good.Your render of Sophia is exceptional.Keep up the great work
Thanks for your feedback. I am very glad that you like it;)

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Wow you take a week off and everything turns to s@#t on your return.
Westpod, really sorry to see your posts and the choices you have made. I respect your decision but I have to say I'm so disappointed in L&P's actions.... A small amount of revenue from fantastic Fan art renders I don't think deserved the reaction from the Dev in this case. If L&P was smart he/she/they would realise that Westpod's work helps to promote the platform not take away from it. The small amount of money evolved is but a drop in the ocean and I can relate that a small revenue stream will help for all fan artists to preform upgrades to there render rigs.

Sophia I think is equally shocked by these events and decided to take a night off to visit Wonderland..
Westpod.... I hope you rethink your decision.... I for one would be sorry to see your departure.
View attachment 861607
Steve987654321 no matter what happens we are here and continue your Art work Sad to read about :cry: Westpod but hopefully we will see his unique rendering definitely . Pupoc fantastic rendering definitely needs to continue see All in the family :love:(y):giggle: A Wife and Mother naughty side!!! :love::sneaky::love:(y)

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes