Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

gkdanuka

Jul 31, 2019
;):love: Now that what you call motherly love and touch ! Bravo to the Artist similar to the game . Rendering you did it again(y):cool:
Gkdanuka .
Yes, yes. A great, hot story line. The way it should be. However, now must Sophia clean this mess. Perhaps she should have been on her knees when Dylan was shooting to receive it. No mess ;)
Thank you
Hey bro, you're doing a good job! Can you tell me where to download such an environment as in your latest AWAM art?
o_O

You have to edit it with geometry editor
Can you make the game
I wish;)

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Can you make the game
@ gkdanuka
Well done, dear mate!
I liked the rendering, and the story (stretched to essential ;)).

But seriously: you're skilled at this, you just can make a 'story' starting from these points, I think.
Ah, please don't forget to make her glad and smiling when attending her mother's tasks. :LOL:

So, good luck with it, I can't await to see what more good you will able to do.

With best compliments and regards.

D

Deleted member 2584244

@ gkdanuka
Well done, dear mate!
I liked the rendering, and the story (stretched to essential ;)).

But seriously: you're skilled at this, you just can make a 'story' starting from these points, I think.
Ah, please don't forget to make her glad and smiling when attending her mother's tasks. :LOL:

So, good luck with it, I can't await to see what more good you will able to do.

With best compliments and regards.
It's a really interesting idea to fork the story with a real ending ... But I'm afraid the developer of this game will just sue us :HideThePain:

D

Deleted member 2584244

Hello friends. I hope you won't be upset if there is a little Aiden here? We will consider this as an alternative branch in the story of Sophia :BootyTime:

Aiden: Now you can be calm, Sophia, no one will touch Dylan, as long as you are a good girl and follow all our instructions...

11.png

Aiden: Don't be such a shy bitch. Just tell your husband to take you home and forget what happened this morning.

09.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S.
I use google translate, so some words may go out of context:giggle:

ElenaKitty

xispix

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
Hey everyone. It's been awhile since I've done any fanart for AWAM. I've actually been busy creating a short story/concept demo(not a game.....yet). You could check it out in my signature.

Since I've gained more experience with Lightroom since my original posts, I've decided to re-edit the previous fanarts I have done. Enjoy!

Last edited:

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
It's a really interesting idea to fork the story with a real ending ... But I'm afraid the developer of this game will just sue us :HideThePain:
Hhmmm... guess you might be just right here, mate.
By my life experience, however, filing a sue is easy, winning it another matter though. ;)
Anyway it goes that, I find L&P behaviour exaggerated and annoying... he lost a good chance to get his project's visibility highly enhanced.
And for free, besides, because I can't believe to that fake of our mate making money from it!
Unblievable. It's really true that making business doesn't fit to everyone.

With best regards.

Last edited:

ljz781212

May 26, 2018
Hey everyone. It's been awhile since I've done any fanart for AWAM. I've actually been busy creating a short story/concept demo(not a game.....yet). You could check it out in my signature.

Since I've gained more experience with Lightroom since my original posts, I've decided to re-edit the previous fanarts I have done. Enjoy!

Dear Lord, I hope you to replace the dev to make the game. go ahead to finish this lovely scene please.:love:

D

Deleted member 2584244

An inexplicable fact, thousands of people jerk off a standard Adora 3D model downloaded from shady sites, and the developer gets a lot of money. I want to add that most of its models are also standard and have not been changed in any way. I believe that he makes the right business strategy, but not a writer of visual novels, but as a businessman of pyramid schemes. If you believe the facts, his version of the game is 0.100, then the final version should be 1.000. The game has been in development for about 2 years or more. So we are waiting for the full release in 2077 :HideThePain:

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Instalment 8 - The completion of this story....
Pages 43-54
To be Continued... The next instalment - "A Family Beach Outing"
Well its been a long time coming but here are the first 10 pages of the continuing story leading on from the Fashion Show. As previous Bane71 has penned this story and with some tweak's I am endeavouring to give it some visual aids to add to the naughtiness. :devilish: Note if you haven't read the "The Fashion Show" story I advise reading it first as this continuation references the previous nights shenanigans and will make more sense in continuity.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes