Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
[QUOTE = "St.Fake, post: 4399453, membro: 2584244"]
Stai facendo un buon lavoro! Ma non pensi che i suoi seni siano troppo grandi?: BootyTime:
[/CITAZIONE]
può essere
E allora, caro Lucio, vedi un po' cosa devi fare... :LOL:
Scherzi a parte: bravo e continua così!

Translation, following the Forums' rules:

So, dear mate Lucio, let's do what you're ought to... :LOL:

Just kidding. Keep on doing straight and Bravo!

With best regards to all.

Last edited:
Reactions: xluciox

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Well its been a long time coming but here are the first 10 pages of the continuing story leading on from the Fashion Show. As previous Bane71 has penned this story and with some tweak's I am endeavouring to give it some visual aids to add to the naughtiness. :devilish: Note if you haven't read the "The Fashion Show" story I advise reading it first as this continuation references the previous nights shenanigans and will make more sense in continuity.
Nice, well done!
Would you please help me in recalling in what page has that story been posted, if you don't mind, of course?

Thanks in advance, with best regards.

Reactions: ST-9Pol

wynlard

Jun 15, 2019
Hey guyz. I didnt share anything for a long time. Sadly to report this but i was corona positive and i was in quarantine(still in quarantine). These days im feeling better so i will start to render again. I hope you will like. Here is a render like a teaser or whatever. Stay safe and healthy unlike me. :) fittingroom1.jpg

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Hey guyz. I didnt share anything for a long time. Sadly to report this but i was corona positive and i was in quarantine(still in quarantine). These days im feeling better so i will start to render again. I hope you will like. Here is a render like a teaser or whatever. Stay safe and healthy unlike me. :) View attachment 866225
(y) :love:
Really amazing and welcoming and saying that your health comes first and so true . Please don't forget to wear your face mask and be safe !;:cry: :giggle: Wynlard O la la the details and rendering . Take care and we can't wait :sneaky:(y);):love:

Last edited:

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Hello friends, like many of us, I do not know how to make animations (I hope I am neither, otherwise it will be strange). One way or another, I decided to experiment and change the faces of the characters. The result came out average, but I believe that 3000 images of Sofia's head were of a low format, perhaps if I had trained the neural network longer,
I would get a much better result:

View attachment 865671
I added some sounds, but I'm not sure if they are good
720p. Doing a amazing works you really give it your all :love::cool:(y)

View attachment 865666

1080p

View attachment 865669
:love:
O you know I'm Old school :love::sneaky: the theme of Wonder Woman and especially oo Ms Carter comparing Hmm Linda and Sophia very interesting . Once again outstanding rendering to you all Fan Artist please continue your gift . And always remember that you give it your all . We all thank you (y):love::love:(y)

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I'm a bit late for the westpod controversy with L&P, but from what I read, everything seems to be a misunderstanding from both parts. I just checked your patreon westpod and L&P wrote you this:

1603258982032.png

L&P thought that you were making profit from his characters, but he really isn't against your fan arts. Maybe you are upset because of his message, but take the hard feelings apart and solve this peacefully with him. If you don't post your AWAM fan arts under a payment tier in your patreon there will be no problem, write to him that you will leave everything about AWAM for free. Many of us want that you keep doing fan arts of this game, we appreciate your work. Greetings.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I'm a bit late for the westpod controversy with L&P, but from what I read, everything seems to be a misunderstanding from both parts. I just checked your patreon westpod and L&P wrote you this:

View attachment 867205

L&P thought that you were making profit from his characters, but he really isn't against your fan arts. Maybe you are upset because of his message, but take the hard feelings apart and solve this peacefully with him. If you don't post your AWAM fan arts under a payment tier in your patreon there will be no problem, write to him that you will leave everything about AWAM for free. Many of us want that you keep doing fan arts of this game, we appreciate your work. Greetings.
Unfortunately westpod refused to create any future renders on the AWAM theme ((
Very sorry. His work is great.
L&P didn't figure it out and rushed to contact westpod.
All of us, and most importantly AWAM, lost from this.

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Well its been a long time coming but here are the first 10 pages of the continuing story leading on from the Fashion Show. As previous Bane71 has penned this story and with some tweak's I am endeavouring to give it some visual aids to add to the naughtiness. :devilish: Note if you haven't read the "The Fashion Show" story I advise reading it first as this continuation references the previous nights shenanigans and will make more sense in continuity.
It seems that the first opening pages of this story have been well received so far. Thankyou for your comments and likes. The story continues.... pages 11 -21.... enjoy.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes