Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Thanks, I'm glad the context of the story is being understood and Amber's confusion in comments she makes in jest that she slowly realises are based on her real feelings are understood.
There will be a further update this weekend. Watch this space. :)
:love: :sneaky:;)(y):love::sneaky::sneaky::love:(y);):love:(y) I really apologize just got to emotional !! Really can't wait and no we all thank you !!

yangpro

Jan 11, 2019
I did a test of the great cubero's animation with background, just to see how it would look. I hope it doesn't bother him. It's just a chroma key with one image taken from the game. I added sound too. I had to do the zoom at the end because the original video was in vertical and her arms get cut in a horizontal frame. Obviously the quality isn't the same with the chroma key than adding the background directly where he did the animation. It's just a test, but I hope this motivates the animators to do a full animated scene.

This could be Sophia walking to Sam (I say Sam because we already have the great animation from cheesespread with him).

View attachment 897410

The next animation could be a middle side shot of Sam kissing Sophia there, taking her from the hips.
Where can I find the animation location?

Reactions: asgenie

Beauchamps

Feb 13, 2020
Sophia stood there alone with Morello Senior. Sophia noticing that his pajama pants around the crotch area was growing larger.
Sophia: "Oh my God what the hell am i supposed to do."
The Heart monitor starts beeping faster.
View attachment 904635
In a desperate act Sophia pulled Morello's pants down only to be shocked at the sight before her.
Sophia: "How could it be sooooo big?.....What the hell am i thinking, i can't do this...but if i don't he has threatened my family. As a Wife and A Mother i have to protect my family."
View attachment 904637
exceptional, I rejoiced to know the result....good job

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
you got a serious level!!!
Hi everyone.
As I'm sure we all do I have been searching around adult comic sites and have been surprised to find my Render stories shared on other sites. Now as I produce and share these freely to all here I have no issue finding the comics else where but I am saddened that who ever has shared these didn't get my name right.. To clarify when I joined in 2018 I didn't give much thought to my user name and I was only a lurker on other forums until I discovered the beauty that is our favourite Sophia and the rest of the Parker family. My user name once I started collaborating with Bane71 I shortened for the image water mark to ST-9to1 to shorten steve987654321... Unfortunately when the images got released into the wild the name became ST-9pol (some how) and this is now who they are credited to. One thing that has further concerned me is that the ST-9pol name is being credited for artwork that isn't mine from this forum.. The reason for this post is to ask if you are reposting to other forums or sites any artwork from artists here to at least take the time to get the name of the render creator correct. I want to be clear that I have not nor would ever take any one else's renders and post these on other sites as my own.
Thanks for your understanding and support...

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
you got a serious level!!!
Thanks mate... your story panels and renders are very good.. the text so much helps to explain the intent of the rendering. There is merit in both leaving it to the imagination of the viewer but adding the narration such as its done in the game adds context to your art.

Reactions: Ajavrick
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes