Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Hi everyone.
As I'm sure we all do I have been searching around adult comic sites and have been surprised to find my Render stories shared on other sites. Now as I produce and share these freely to all here I have no issue finding the comics else where but I am saddened that who ever has shared these didn't get my name right.. To clarify when I joined in 2018 I didn't give much thought to my user name and I was only a lurker on other forums until I discovered the beauty that is our favourite Sophia and the rest of the Parker family. My user name once I started collaborating with Bane71 I shortened for the image water mark to ST-9to1 to shorten steve987654321... Unfortunately when the images got released into the wild the name became ST-9pol (some how) and this is now who they are credited to. One thing that has further concerned me is that the ST-9pol name is being credited for artwork that isn't mine from this forum.. The reason for this post is to ask if you are reposting to other forums or sites any artwork from artists here to at least take the time to get the name of the render creator correct. I want to be clear that I have not nor would ever take any one else's renders and post these on other sites as my own.
Thanks for your understanding and support...
It's a shame that they don't get your artist name correctly. But if I'm honest with you, the font of your signature is ambiguous. Actually, read it as ST-9Pol is not that crazy.

1605726535436.png

I guess that is time to make a decision: change the font or change your name to ST-Pol, as you are known in the web apparently. I tried to find you for ST-9to1 and I didn't find anything. Best of luck. Hope this doesn't demotivate you.

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
It's a shame that they don't get your artist name correctly. But if I'm honest with you, the font of your signature is ambiguous. Actually, read it as ST-9Pol is not that crazy.

View attachment 905567

I guess that is time to make a decision: change the font or change your name to ST-Pol, as you are known in the web apparently. I tried to find you for ST-9to1 and I didn't find anything. Best of luck. Hope this doesn't demotivate you.
Yes you are correct in your observation.
I'm not married to my existing name in any way and I have considered Changing my user name which will clear up any confusion however my greater concern was that art by others featuring AWAM artwork is being credited to me incorrectly. I really just wanted to clear the air and let others know this was happening and that I wasn't behind it.
Thanks for your advice.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Hi everyone.
As I'm sure we all do I have been searching around adult comic sites and have been surprised to find my Render stories shared on other sites. Now as I produce and share these freely to all here I have no issue finding the comics else where but I am saddened that who ever has shared these didn't get my name right.. To clarify when I joined in 2018 I didn't give much thought to my user name and I was only a lurker on other forums until I discovered the beauty that is our favourite Sophia and the rest of the Parker family. My user name once I started collaborating with Bane71 I shortened for the image water mark to ST-9to1 to shorten steve987654321... Unfortunately when the images got released into the wild the name became ST-9pol (some how) and this is now who they are credited to. One thing that has further concerned me is that the ST-9pol name is being credited for artwork that isn't mine from this forum.. The reason for this post is to ask if you are reposting to other forums or sites any artwork from artists here to at least take the time to get the name of the render creator correct. I want to be clear that I have not nor would ever take any one else's renders and post these on other sites as my own.
My apologies, dear Steve, and deeply sorry for those incunveniences. I saw this yours only now.

Just because I am and will support you gladly, I want to (re)assure you, and anyone else here whom interest or competence, if this might be anyway useful, that I never did, either ever will, repost anywhere anything from any of all of you authors, developers or the like, no distinction made between these categories mentioned before, and less than ever claiming at my nickname (and I'm using this actual one of mine only), and thus profiting, anyone else's work or craft.

This mine is addressed at the only purpose to support with the very little I can do in sign of respect of those skilled people, lke you are, sharing their hard intellectual, drawing and rendering work, and besides for free, last but not least matter, especially nowadays.

With my best compliments to you, and best regards to all too.

Reactions: ST-9Pol

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
She’s lying to her husband,
She’s lying to her lover,
She’s lying to herself.
She stares out at the stars up in the sky
Another night it's gonna be a long one and hangs her head to cry
View attachment 906078
Great work. Just like always. The fact that your renders focus not on nudity but on beautiful looking character and setting makes it unique

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
+1. Agreeded in full with Rohitesh.

So, dear Old dog, do you are a poet also? Impressive.

With best compliments and regards.

Reactions: Old Dog

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Hi everyone.
To me you will always be Steve987654321 one unique and special especially with the Assistant of Bane71 giving it your all . Please don't stop and continue your Spectacular rendering definitely we all can't wait for the next update . We all thank you please be safe and healthy and mostly be careful . (y) ;)(y)

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
To me you will always be Steve987654321 one unique and special especially with the Assistant of Bane71 giving it your all . Please don't stop and continue your Spectacular rendering definitely we all can't wait for the next update . We all thank you please be safe and healthy and mostly be careful . (y) ;)(y)
Thank you for the kind words and yes there will be more instalments of the story this weekend.

abram1

May 24, 2020
Hello all.. First update under the new name :) Pages 61-70 hope you are enjoying the story so far.
Dude, can't wait fir the next part. I wish the game itself moved a lot faster in the similar direction. You and Bane71 are creating something special for the AWAM fans. Bravo!

• Love
Reactions: Bane71 and ST-9Pol

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Hello all.. First update under the new name :) Pages 61-70 hope you are enjoying the story so far.
:sneaky: :sneaky:;):p
O my goodness !! When Sophia told Amber What better way a Mom:sneaky::love: to show her Love to her Son Hahaha !! And Amber Quietly well Yes..... ( Confused) O Heck yeah!! :p:love: you know what I mean . But once again outstanding rendering definitely can't wait . Be safe and healthy and a blessed weekend .

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
:sneaky: :sneaky:;):p
O my goodness !! When Sophia told Amber What better way a Mom:sneaky::love: to show her Love to her Son Hahaha !! And Amber Quietly well Yes..... ( Confused) O Heck yeah!! :p:love: you know what I mean . But once again outstanding rendering definitely can't wait . Be safe and healthy and a blessed weekend .
Thanks, I'm glad the context of the story is being understood and Amber's confusion in comments she makes in jest that she slowly realises are based on her real feelings are understood.
There will be a further update this weekend. Watch this space. :)

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes