Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Don Morello stood in his father's room.
Don Morello: "Don't worry father i have found the perfect candidate for what needs to be done."
Don Morello With Father 01.jpg

Sophia arrives at the hospital room.
Sophia: "Well I came Don Morello, what is it you wanted?"
Don Morello: "I am in need of your services Mrs. Parker. I would like you too me my father."
Sophia stared at the man a little taken back by the look on his face.
Sophia: "What is wrong with him?"
Don Morello: "He is in a vegetative state."
Sophia: "Why are his eyes open?"
Don Morello: "I am afraid try as they might the doctors can't seem to get his eyes to close, they usually have to place tape over them."
Sophia: "But i still don't understand, why am i here? Your father obviously has the best care...."
Don Morello: "That he does Mrs. Parker, but there is one problem, he seems to have developed a rare condition."
Sophia: "And what is that?"
Don Morello: "It would seem that once a day my father....well becomes erect in a certain place, and the thing is it causes a tremendous blood flow to leave his brain and go into his well you know, and the doctors believe that if it is left unattended for too long he could die, hence why you are here."
Sophia finally coming to terms with what Don Morello was talking about.
Sophia: "You can't be serious Mr. Morello, i am not going to....to touch his...I am a married woman and this is...just sick."
Don Morello: "You act as if you have a choice in this matter Mrs. Parker. But this is my first and final warning, if my father dies because of this condition i promise you and your family will regret it, especially your daughter Ellie."
Sophia and Don Morello With Father 03.jpg

Sophia: "But even if i was to agree to this how would i even know when he gets...." Unable to finish her thoughts.
Don Morello: "That is not a problem the doctors tell me it happens around the same time every day, like an eternal clock or something. So just make sure...."
Sophia looked on at Morello Senior as the crotch area of his pants started to grow.
Sophia: "I can't....can't do this."
Don Morello: "Remember the consequence if you fail in this task Mrs. Parker."
Sophia: "Couldn't you hire a woman of the streets?"
Don Morello chuckled: "You mean a prostitute? Why hire one when i have one here for free, now i suggest you get to work, the doctors say he can't last very long once it becomes fully erect."
Sophia and Don Morello With Father 02.jpg
Don Morello left the room, leaving Sophia and Morello Senior in the room alone, Sophia could help but stare not only at his growing erection but also that look in his eyes....it was as if he knew exactly what was happening even down to that disturbing smirk on his face....What was Sophia to do? Do as the Don said and protect her family or run and prey that he would not follow through on his threat.
The End???

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Don Morello stood in his father's room.
Don Morello: "Don't worry father i have found the perfect candidate for what needs to be done."
View attachment 903443

Sophia arrives at the hospital room.
Sophia: "Well I came Don Morello, what is it you wanted?"
Don Morello: "I am in need of your services Mrs. Parker. I would like you too me my father."
Sophia stared at the man a little taken back by the look on his face.
Sophia: "What is wrong with him?"
Don Morello: "He is in a vegetative state."
Sophia: "Why are his eyes open?"
Don Morello: "I am afraid try as they might the doctors can't seem to get his eyes to close, they usually have to place tape over them."
Sophia: "But i still don't understand, why am i here? Your father obviously has the best care...."
Don Morello: "That he does Mrs. Parker, but there is one problem, he seems to have developed a rare condition."
Sophia: "And what is that?"
Don Morello: "It would seem that once a day my father....well becomes erect in a certain place, and the thing is it causes a tremendous blood flow to leave his brain and go into his well you know, and the doctors believe that if it is left unattended for too long he could die, hence why you are here."
Sophia finally coming to terms with what Don Morello was talking about.
Sophia: "You can't be serious Mr. Morello, i am not going to....to touch his...I am a married woman and this is...just sick."
Don Morello: "You act as if you have a choice in this matter Mrs. Parker. But this is my first and final warning, if my father dies because of this condition i promise you and your family will regret it, especially your daughter Ellie."
View attachment 903448

Sophia: "But even if i was to agree to this how would i even know when he gets...." Unable to finish her thoughts.
Don Morello: "That is not a problem the doctors tell me it happens around the same time every day, like an eternal clock or something. So just make sure...."
Sophia looked on at Morello Senior as the crotch area of his pants started to grow.
Sophia: "I can't....can't do this."
Don Morello: "Remember the consequence if you fail in this task Mrs. Parker."
Sophia: "Couldn't you hire a woman of the streets?"
Don Morello chuckled: "You mean a prostitute? Why hire one when i have one here for free, now i suggest you get to work, the doctors say he can't last very long once it becomes fully erect."
View attachment 903460
Don Morello left the room, leaving Sophia and Morello Senior in the room alone, Sophia could help but stare not only at his growing erection but also that look in his eyes....it was as if he knew exactly what was happening even down to that disturbing smirk on his face....What was Sophia to do? Do as the Don said and protect her family or run and prey that he would not follow through on his threat.
The End???
This is a great use of Sophia's time & effort. Don Morello didn't get where he is today without having imagination. I hope the Don reduces the debt by a suitable amount but not too much.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Possibly around a $100 a day, after all the Don has a lot of expenses, Sophia is at the bottom of the list. Let's just hope the old bugger doesn't get used to hand jobs and Sophia has to resort to drastic matters.
I am just waiting for a face hugger to pop out of his stomach :giggle:.
Very nice story looking forward to the next part.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes