Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I did a test of the great cubero's animation with background, just to see how it would look. I hope it doesn't bother him. It's just a chroma key with one image taken from the game. I added sound too. I had to do the zoom at the end because the original video was in vertical and her arms get cut in a horizontal frame. Obviously the quality isn't the same with the chroma key than adding the background directly where he did the animation. It's just a test, but I hope this motivates the animators to do a full animated scene.

This could be Sophia walking to Sam (I say Sam because we already have the great animation from cheesespread with him).

View attachment 897410

The next animation could be a middle side shot of Sam kissing Sophia there, taking her from the hips.
Very nice job !!

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Must say, that overall FanArts has far more better quality content than original game lol.

Well done to all these artists.
No offense intended to Mr. L&P - to be rewarded for being the creator of this novel - but, just to tell it as it is, sometimes I'm tempted to think in the same way.
More than sometimes, instead.

With best regards to all.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
I did a test of the great cubero's animation with background, just to see how it would look.

This could be Sophia walking to Sam (I say Sam because we already have the great animation from cheesespread with him).

The next animation could be a middle side shot of Sam kissing Sophia there, taking her from the hips.
Please keep on going this way, dear mate... her walk is looking good and the results are great and promising in the whole.

With best compliments and regards.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes