Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
You didn't understand anything, my friend.
Unfortunately, like many others who decided that Westpod received money for their fan art!

It looks like an eternal debate, what comes first and what comes second is a chicken or an egg?

First, Bane71 is not a Westpod!
To my great regret, I cannot draw.

Secondly, please tell me, can't an artist have his own patreon if he publishes works on the topic of AWAM for free here on Fan Art?
Personally, I think every artist can have their own Patreon! But if he does work on the topic of AWAM, for example, then he should publish these works for free.
Which is what Westpod did, so I'm on his side.
Moreover! Once the L&P figured out the issue, he allowed Westpod to continue creating his fan art! But unfortunately Westpod is a touchy guy, so he no longer draws AWAM.

So please don't repeat the nonsense that Westpod got paid for his fanart! He is supported financially as an artist.

And lastly, it's good that there are quite a few other artists here who continue to delight us with their works. Enjoy!
Surely I was mistaken and stand corrected right here.
I didn't get the thing with Westpod. I don't know how he is or they are.
Never mind.
I apologize for my ignorance and arrogance telling you what you should have done where I certainly don't know what i'm talking about. :)

Forget it and move on shall we ?

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Surely I was mistaken and stand corrected right here.
I didn't get the thing with Westpod. I don't know how he is or they are.
Never mind.
I apologize for my ignorance and arrogance telling you what you should have done where I certainly don't know what i'm talking about. :)

Forget it and move on shall we ?
Everyone can be wrong. No problem, I didn't feel any arrogance in your words! Everything is good.

Reactions: JagHond and Tulrek

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
This is my first try with Sophia
View attachment 896493
Wow :love: (y) words can't express how much effort you have put into this just exactly like when Sophia was with Alyssa shopping and she was modeling the Sundress that Alyssa got her and you can see here Sophia expression Priceless . Congratulations please continue . like the others that gives us time and effort in Rendering . Bravo:giggle::love:(y)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Will it be difficult rendering especially with Alyssa tattoo and her facial and hair and body type :love: ;)(y) can't wait
The tattoos/facial expression/body type will not be a problem it is the skin tone and body morphs will be the problem/

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
The tattoos/facial expression/body type will not be a problem it is the skin tone and body morphs will be the problem/
(y)
You can do it and the final details is going to be Priceless and amazing mostly spectacular cause remember she is your precious :love: we all can't wait for the results . Again thank you Old Dog for sharing your rendering and also to the others Artist .

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I did a test of the great cubero's animation with background, just to see how it would look. I hope it doesn't bother him. It's just a chroma key with one image taken from the game. I added sound too. I had to do the zoom at the end because the original video was in vertical and her arms get cut in a horizontal frame. Obviously the quality isn't the same with the chroma key than adding the background directly where he did the animation. It's just a test, but I hope this motivates the animators to do a full animated scene.

This could be Sophia walking to Sam (I say Sam because we already have the great animation from cheesespread with him).

View attachment sophia walking cubero (2).m4v

The next animation could be a middle side shot of Sam kissing Sophia there, taking her from the hips.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes