Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Sophia !!! :love: :p yangpro definitely so especially true here. Said it all Sophia o Sophia !! Wife and Mother naughty side :sneaky: once again outstanding rendering definitely continue on with your rendering
View attachment 892391 View attachment 892392
Continuation of "Sunday at the beach" Hope everyone is enjoying the story so far - Pages 51-60
Thanks for all the (y):devilish:
Steve987654321 (y):sneaky:;) you really give it your all and step by step this story combination of both the meaning of what you want to express how much effort you put into it spectacular . Continue and can't wait you and Bane71 outstanding in public putting his thoughts and you with the details really Priceless . We All thank you and the others Artist congratulations . And like I stated before I am all with family love and All due respect you know what I mean . Thank you yangpro definitely steve987654321 and the others that gives us time and effort especially patience with this amazing Rendering .

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Continuation of "Sunday at the beach" Hope everyone is enjoying the story so far - Pages 51-60
Thanks for all the (y):devilish:
You can bet it well, steve, dear mate.

Please keep on this way, it's great! And I can't await to... see :LOL: what its progression will be.

With best regards.

Reactions: ST-9Pol

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
I think cheesespread could unite forces with cubero and White_Wolf619 to make a full animated scene together in a single video.

This could be Sophia walking to Sam, cubero could add the background
And what about adding the bedroom background to this one?

You all could make a short script and coordinate who makes what of the other animations and compilate all of them together in a video.

Make it happens guys.
Dear ashitanojoe,

your proposal is great. Let it become true soon!
Let's see now what good is coming out. But I'm having good feelings about that.

With best regards.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I was looking at the old fan arts and I noticed that westpod is not posting any art anymore. Any reason. I absolutely love his work. His Sophia looks exactly like the one in the game

First, Sorry for my English.

Today, I have a message from L&P. He doesn't like me to create it anymore. So, I care about it and would like to say to any Patrons and anyone. I will stop every activities of A Wife And Mother FanArt on my Patreon page and F95Zone thread. And sorry to L&P.

For "Jessica O'Neil's Hard News" that I have a permission already. I will focus on it and still keep on to create another way for 3D.

Thank you for support me.
westpod

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020

First, Sorry for my English.

Today, I have a message from L&P. He doesn't like me to create it anymore. So, I care about it and would like to say to any Patrons and anyone. I will stop every activities of A Wife And Mother FanArt on my Patreon page and F95Zone thread. And sorry to L&P.

For "Jessica O'Neil's Hard News" that I have a permission already. I will focus on it and still keep on to create another way for 3D.

Thank you for support me.
westpod
Bane71, for what I've read it was a mistake from you to put some of your work on AWAM behind you patreon page. I'm sure L&P will be fine if you just stick to F95Zone forum, without gaining any money from it.
It's a shame for us that you stopped you work.
BTW I'm waiting your work one JOHN ! :cool:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Bane71, for what I've read it was a mistake from you to put some of your work on AWAM behind you patreon page. I'm sure L&P will be fine if you just stick to F95Zone forum, without gaining any money from it.
It's a shame for us that you stopped you work.
BTW I'm waiting your work one JOHN ! :cool:
You didn't understand anything, my friend.
Unfortunately, like many others who decided that Westpod received money for their fan art!

It looks like an eternal debate, what comes first and what comes second is a chicken or an egg?

First, Bane71 is not a Westpod!
To my great regret, I cannot draw.

Secondly, please tell me, can't an artist have his own patreon if he publishes works on the topic of AWAM for free here on Fan Art?
Personally, I think every artist can have their own Patreon! But if he does work on the topic of AWAM, for example, then he should publish these works for free.
Which is what Westpod did, so I'm on his side.
Moreover! Once the L&P figured out the issue, he allowed Westpod to continue creating his fan art! But unfortunately Westpod is a touchy guy, so he no longer draws AWAM.

So please don't repeat the nonsense that Westpod got paid for his fanart! He is supported financially as an artist.

And lastly, it's good that there are quite a few other artists here who continue to delight us with their works. Enjoy!

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
I can't render the story of Sophia and Dylan because of their work.
This is a Sophia image that has been rendered before. !!!! Yangpro that means finally Dylan is working with Zac in the tanning salon cause when Sophia asked Zac if he could get him in at first Zac stated that the owner is not hiring . But in the long run Zac spoke to the owner and got Dylan working with him in the Tanning salon . So see Now Dylan is responsible . Okay that's me . But really like always you are doing a outstanding rendering hopefully you can well you know ;) :sneaky: View attachment 894930 View attachment 894931 View attachment 894933 View attachment 894934
And Ellie o Ellie the details and the background and especially that vehicle . O what a Rush . Sorry my bad got so excited again outstanding rendering definitely . Don't stop and remember we are here for All of you outstanding Artist that really words can't express how much effort again you All give . We thank you . Okay sorry I get to emotional . Remember that this is fan Art work for A Wife and Mother naughty side and all know me by now All in the family:love::p:sneaky: and can't wait for the next update When Sophia joining in the shower with Ellie and the rest I never Telllllllll let see what happens . Okay that's it and now the face plam

yangpro

Jan 11, 2019
And Ellie o Ellie the details and the background and especially that vehicle . O what a Rush . Sorry my bad got so excited again outstanding rendering definitely . Don't stop and remember we are here for All of you outstanding Artist that really words can't express how much effort again you All give . We thank you . Okay sorry I get to emotional . Remember that this is fan Art work for A Wife and Mother naughty side and all know me by now All in the family:love::p:sneaky: and can't wait for the next update When Sophia joining in the shower with Ellie and the rest I never Telllllllll let see what happens . Okay that's it and now the face plam
I can't work on Sophia, Dylan, and Ellie's story because I have a lot of work now, but I plan to upload it with a good rendering in a month. Thank you.

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
I can't work on Sophia, Dylan, and Ellie's story because I have a lot of work now, but I plan to upload it with a good rendering in a month. Thank you.
O please what you and the others give us meaning of fine and Spectacular rendering definitely is worth it (y) :love:;)

Reactions: Plnjr987

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
You didn't understand anything, my friend.
Unfortunately, like many others who decided that Westpod received money for their fan art!

It looks like an eternal debate, what comes first and what comes second is a chicken or an egg?

First, Bane71 is not a Westpod!
To my great regret, I cannot draw.

Secondly, please tell me, can't an artist have his own patreon if he publishes works on the topic of AWAM for free here on Fan Art?
Personally, I think every artist can have their own Patreon! But if he does work on the topic of AWAM, for example, then he should publish these works for free.
Which is what Westpod did, so I'm on his side.
Moreover! Once the L&P figured out the issue, he allowed Westpod to continue creating his fan art! But unfortunately Westpod is a touchy guy, so he no longer draws AWAM.

So please don't repeat the nonsense that Westpod got paid for his fanart! He is supported financially as an artist.

And lastly, it's good that there are quite a few other artists here who continue to delight us with their works. Enjoy!
Now I get it and I totally agree with you. If he is giving his art here for free then even if he does have a patreon page it shouldn't matter. It's a shame that he does not do awam anymore

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes