Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
Yes, I try hard to maintain the original style of images and narration. I think Beginners are not ashamed to copy famous masters at the beginning of the path. And AWAM, I think, one of the best who is worthy of imitation...And another thing...I try to draw not just one quick climax of the plot, but to approach the denouement through a smooth narrative. (my English is also not my native language, so I apologize for the fact that I may sometimes be misunderstood)
Agreeded, mate.
I find the progress is just because it's that way you stated... an indipendent fan art story, developed following the main storytelling way, I mean. And that's the value of what you're exprimenting here at the same time, in my humble opinion.
(I'm not an English native guy, so my apologies if I couldn't explain myself better here).
In short: Fine. Keep on straight, you are doing very well.

With best regards.

Reactions: JagHond

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
A question for those giving us wonderful fan art (I don't mean it as a criticism, just curiosity).

Why are Ellie and Patricia consistently shown as so much darker than the likes of Sophia? I know they might sunbathe a bit more than Sophia (which is why Sophia goes to the tanning salon) but I don't remember them being so dark in game.

Is it to do with the software that is used for the various girls?

Thanks
I don't know about Patricia or Ellie but Alyssa skin tone is dark as well,standard skin colour I think.
You can lighten the skin tone by changing the Translucency weight from say 50 to something like 30-40 and the skin tone will be lighter.
There are some other things that you can do as well.
I am no expert but somebody on here could explain it a lot better than I have.

Last edited:
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
FanArt: (Payment II series)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do so love gravity!!! :)

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
IT would seem Morello Senior made a full recovery from Sophia's treatments, he even made a deal with her that she possibly couldn't refuse.
Morello Senior: "All you need is to speak those two special words when the time comes."
Sophia tears 03.jpg
Sophia: "And if i say them, you swear to leave my family alone?"
Morello Senior: "As i promised."
Sophia: "And the debt?"
Morello Senior: "Paid in full, now come it's time."
Sophia tears 04.jpg
Sophia couldn't even begin to imagine how her life would go on.
Sophia tears 05.jpg
Being married to this man.
Morello Senior: "Now my sweet just say the words."
Sophia thinking of all the things this cruel man would do to her felt like a small sting compared to what he has threatened upon her family.
Sophia taking one last breathe as her world was about to plunge into darkness. Whispered.
Sophia: "I...Do."
Sophia tears 06.jpg
Morello Senior: "Now that it is done time for us to enjoy some carnal desires, but first time to take you to your new home, i am sure you will love it."
Sophia couldn't even speak fear gripping her throat.
Sophia And Morello Senior Leaing church.jpg
Just to torment her even more he blind folder her on the drive home wanting to keep the new house a surprise, Sophia couldn't care less her life was over as it was, what did she care about a new house.
Morello Senior: "Now my love i hope you will love our new love nest."
Sophia wanted to vomit at his words My love but she did everything in her power to keep her composure and not let him win, until he took off the blind fold and it almost hit her like a punch to her stomach.
Sophia And Morello Senior house 01.jpg
Sophia wanted to scream yell punch him kick him but all she could feel was defeat, this was her life now and to make it worse it is happening in the very place she had called home with her family. Morello Senior really knew how to rub salt into the wound.
Sophia And Morello Senior house 02.jpg

Last edited:

V.scaletta

Sep 20, 2020
IT would seem Morello Senior made a full recovery from Sophia's treatments, he even made a deal with her that she possibly couldn't refuse.
Morello Senior: "All you need is to speak those two special words when the time comes."
View attachment 925129
View attachment 925131
View attachment 925132
Woah what if he fuck in that dress

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
View attachment 925129
View attachment 925131
View attachment 925132
Sophia thinking of all the things this cruel man would do to her felt like a small sting compared to what he has threatened upon her family.
Sophia taking one last breathe as her world was about to plunge into darkness. Whispered.
View attachment 925263
Gorgeous!
But you hid the medical procedures that Sofia performed for old Morello, to our great regret ... ;)
Can we hope we will see the wedding night with the father of the mafia leader?

Last edited:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Gorgeous!
But you hid the medical procedures that Sofia performed for old Morello, to our great regret ... ;)
I am still trying to work on that, but the posing is a little more difficult then i expected i hope to add to it eventually, but this other idea kinda popped into my head so wanted to run with it.

Reactions: JagHond and Bane71

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I am still trying to work on that, but the posing is a little more difficult then i expected i hope to add to it eventually, but this other idea kinda popped into my head so wanted to run with it.
You have taken on a difficult job. I hope everything works out.

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 925129
View attachment 925131
View attachment 925132
View attachment 925263
Morello Senior: "Now that it is done time for us to enjoy some carnal desires, but first time to take you to your new home, i am sure you will love it."
View attachment 925456
Just to torment her even more he blind folder her on the drive home wanting to keep the new house a surprise, Sophia couldn't care less her life was over as it was, what did she care about a new house.
Sophia wanted to vomit at his words My love but she did everything in her power to keep her composure and not let him win, until he took off the blind fold and it almost hit her like a punch to her stomach.
View attachment 925459
Sophia wanted to scream yell punch him kick him but all she could feel was defeat, this was her life now and to make it worse it is happening in the very place she had called home with her family. Morello Senior really knew how to rub salt into the wound.
View attachment 925460
Now that was a boner maker mini story White_Wolf619 :LOL::love:
Hope for small continuation of it hehe ;)
And a tiny question (if it continues): Does she wear white stockings? :ROFLMAO:
Awesome work :love:(y)

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
View attachment 925129
View attachment 925131
View attachment 925132
View attachment 925263
View attachment 925456
View attachment 925459
View attachment 925460
Well... looking at the house.. she landed quite well..

likewise..these Hollywood actresses that traded their pussy with a career and house in Malibu.

The greatest US president ever would say.... fair trade deal

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
View attachment 925129
View attachment 925131
View attachment 925132
View attachment 925263
View attachment 925456
View attachment 925459
View attachment 925460
Very nice twist there at the end White_Wolf619,stunning artwork as always

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
C
Thanks mate much appreciated. Your scenes are getting better too. Good use of lighting in those last ones.
Cheers.
I have been messing a round with the setting on Daz,optimization,filtering and demoiser and also started using different light sources.
Some of the scenes that we create are not as easy as some people think but thanks for your kind words.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes