Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Bitch_for_you

Mar 1, 2020
Hey guys, can someone please recreate the story mode scenes for the basketball event, trampoline event or the drunk cheer leading event done in front of neil, which starts with an accident goes through domination and ends with satisfaction

SrywM Mk4K

Apr 5, 2020
Hey guys, can someone please recreate the story mode scenes for the basketball event, trampoline event or the drunk cheer leading event done in front of neil, which starts with an accident goes through domination and ends with satisfaction
Not what you asked for or requested, but here are some links to a Neil x Sofia run in this thread's history -- to hold you over at least if are not already aware of the series:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure if Neil's assets were ever released on here.
Maybe reach out to Westpod to see if willing to share, the Neil used in the above renders seemed on point.

Johnmakis399

Oct 30, 2020
(3 Days earlier.)
Sophia had finished work Friday afternoon, after coming home to an empty house she decided to strip away her clothing and walk around in just her underwear. Coming into her room she saw a note and couple of gifts on her makeup table. Smiling to herself she thought Liam was trying to win her over for being away so much.
View attachment 911076 Only when she read the note she was in for quite a shock.
View attachment 911077 View attachment 911078
Which day of the story or fan?

Reactions: udson

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Not what you asked for or requested, but here are some links to a Neil x Sofia run in this thread's history -- to hold you over at least if are not already aware of the series:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe reach out to Westpod to see if willing to share, the Neil used in the above renders seemed on point.
Already have, i am just waiting to hear back from him. Not sure when he will respond though.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
just messing around with modifying the outfit.
Not a mess, dear mate, it's quite stylish instead, to my opinion.

But by the way: what about quitting with that always sad face one time for all, and start experimenting some other expressions?
There are so many the main character would fit with, I'm sure of this.
And please don't tell anyone that she's struggling with an internal conflict between being a good wife and a slutty brat, huh?

With best compliments anyway and regards.

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Sophia is always very generous

View attachment 926668
(What happened to me! Why am I also enjoying exhibitioning my body to these complete strangers.)
(Is it only because they asked too nicely or something else!)
As she was thinking in her mind, a few minutes have spent.
Her eyes caught the crotch area of Ivan. His penis started to bulge on his pants.
They both shared a quick look. A soft breeze goes over Sophia's body.
She couldn't stop herself looking at his penis again, its getting even more bigger.
In her absent mind, the robe began to loose a bit more and her right breast comes out of the robe. Her hardened right nipple becomes visible to everyone.

Day2_9AC6_Sophias_breast_comes_out_of_robe.jpg

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes