Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Im new in daz, can some help me on how to put g8 cloth on the a g3 model.
I don't think it can really be done especially with the shoes as the bone structure is different you can try clothing converters. You would probably be better off just converting your model to G8.

Reactions: Old Dog

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Ladies, I'm back!

A render I saw in a recent post of this thread gave me and idea for this story, I'm sure you'll recognize it when you read it ;)

Now take your time and be careful when you scroll, it's a veeery long story (39 pages!!).

I hope you like how I've connected the three main paths of the story (filthy + lesbian + GW).

But enough spoilers..

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

abram1

May 24, 2020
compliments equal to the original (❁´◡`❁)
I hope you realize that the guy simply pressed Print Screen and put the gorgeous in-game screen here.
Just like I'm doing it right now lol
Had to remove Dylan from the bottom left side of the picture coz he makes me sligthly nervious and it's so much easier to admire Amber in her full magnificence.
z.png

gabika

Aug 1, 2018
Liam: And now you know how anal sex feels.
Liam: I want this ass all for me! *giggle*

Sophia: You’re probably right.
Liam: I’m sorry by the way..
Sophia: Sorry?
Liam: I would’ve liked to resist more time, but all this swingers thing, our first anal sex..
Sophia: It’s ok, what’s done is done..
Liam: Are you sure?
Sophia: Yes, don’t worry.
Liam: Ok.. I love you honey.
Sophia: I love you too.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I hope you realize that the guy simply pressed Print Screen and put the gorgeous in-game screen here.
Just like I'm doing it right now lol
Had to remove Dylan from the bottom left side of the picture coz he makes me sligthly nervious and it's so much easier to admire Amber in her full magnificence.
View attachment 932935
Agreed they should at least make there own art

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Sorry for the delay,
Yes there are still further updates to come but a busy lifestyle currently is getting in the way.. Will have more to come soon...
Don't worry about delay. I did nt mean my post to be chasing you up - we have too much of that here. I meant it more as (hopefully) encouragement and expressing my enjoyment of the scenes so far.

Reactions: ST-9Pol

udson

Nov 29, 2020
hello friends, could someone help me, i'm at the stage of the 18th and this error is happening, i uninstalled and installed the game again and came back from the beginning but always when you get here this error could someone help me solve ??? salvado.png

hello friends, could someone help me, i'm at the stage of the 18th and this error is happening, i uninstalled and installed the game again and came back from the beginning but always when you get here this error could someone help me solve ???

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Ladies, I'm back!

A render I saw in a recent post of this thread gave me and idea for this story, I'm sure you'll recognize it when you read it ;)

Now take your time and be careful when you scroll, it's a veeery long story (39 pages!!).

I hope you like how I've connected the three main paths of the story (filthy + lesbian + GW).

But enough spoilers..

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hey, is this gonna be a long story? should I get soem popcorn or something to snack on?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
hello friends, could someone help me, i'm at the stage of the 18th and this error is happening, i uninstalled and installed the game again and came back from the beginning but always when you get here this error could someone help me solve ??? View attachment 933425

hello friends, could someone help me, i'm at the stage of the 18th and this error is happening, i uninstalled and installed the game again and came back from the beginning but always when you get here this error could someone help me solve ???
main page click on fix

Reactions: Kobudo27

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
hey, is this gonna be a long story? should I get soem popcorn or something to snack on?
I write self-contained stories from time to time. I just wrote one divided in 2 parts about Dylan, but other than that I've never added a second part, it's way too exhausting for my mind.

This one has required almost a week to take it to its final form, and I guess these 39 pages are enough to get a good reading.

So.. I might write something else in the future, but nothing related to this specific story, that's for sure.

Regards

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes