Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Thank you. :) Glad you liked it.

Yeah, I can see where that might be confusing, since I have more boring scenes in my head that explain more of what Aiden's game is. Think of it this way. Aiden is training Sophia. If you were training a dog, what kind of dog would you get if you were mean to it all the time?

His main methods are:

1) a real aphrodisiac in the energy drink (pt-141 adapted to oral delivery)
EDIT: This deserves more explanation. He gave her no aphrodisiac the first week or so in order to convince her the energy drink does nothing. Then, he slowly raised the dosage over time until he got her excited enough engage in activities. Then, once Sophia is more compliant, he'll reduce the dosage slowly and depend on her conditioning and habit to provide the desire.
2) repeated exposure to boundary-expanding situations.
3) over-sexualization of her life
4) Using Jennifer and the other students to "normalize" the slutty behavior
5) Using Jennifer as a "Judas Goat"
6) Setting up an expectation of attention and then forcing her to compete for that attention.

I chose to have Aiden be smart and amoral. He is a layabout in Sophia's class not because he is dumb, or entitled, but because he is smart enough that the subject matter is boring and trivial.

He has taken to training Sophia to have her need/want sex with them, not to put up with sex from them. That takes a more even approach.
I like the way you explained it just above. There should be a ractchetting up over the twelve tasks. But the previous story of yours that read was erotic but IMO unrealistic. I thought you had pushed it too far too quick, just in my opinion.

But I do look forward, both longer term in original game and in shorter term in fanart, to see how the ratchetting up of Aiden's tasks progresses.

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I'm trying to recreate Dylans bedroom and it's almost complete but need a bit of help with a few assets & shaders, can any one tell me the house across the street View attachment 935419 , the bed shader used and the wardrobe shader View attachment 935420

And a new pic for your enjoyment

View attachment 935421
the first one is from "Movie Sets - City Block 18", you just have to re arrange the houses from the sets so that it can be seen from Sophia's Bedroom and Dylan's bedroom.

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Last edited:

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Well I do tend to cut renders short when I'm just working on asset identification, and tend not to worry about speckling, clipping and whatnot. But these renders are for fun, so I get to work more on my Art.

Added some texture to the body pillow: one of the velvet shaders from . The pillow is collisionable, so I was able to tuck it under Julia. The pose is from with a little tweaking. Made the dildo thicker just for giggles, and it still fit in the Palace.

View attachment 654143
"fit in the Palace"??

Is that what we are now calling Ellie's treasure chamber?!!
:)

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Sophia and Ellie were coming home from a weekend vacation when their car broke down, they tried to call someone but there was no service. With the sun setting quickly, Sophia worried a little until she saw what appeared to be an old church in the woods. Come on, honey, Sophia told Ellie. The two of them went up to the church, and as they entered, Ellie was surprised to see the inside.

Ellie: Mom the place is filled with dirty looking old men.
Sophia: "Oh Ellie that is not a nice thing to say, I am sure they have just come here to pray. Maybe they can help us out, besides I always taught you to respect the elderly, now come on."
View attachment 655920
What happened that night in the church, Sophia and Ellie swore they would never speak of ever again.
White Wolf you tease!! Now THIS I would like to see.....

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes