Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
There was a scene with a fight in the pool, where Dylan clearly had a question :sneaky: for Amber and she was at least pleased. Maybe Dylan will decide to drop by to visit Sam, but he won't be at home and ... who knows.
Well, this is the fan art thread, so whether or not L&P has anything planned for Dylan/Amber is largely irrelevant. And the plausibility of situations has never stopped anyone here so far, at least as far as artistic interpretation is concerned.

I only mentioned it before because there are people like me here that want to eventually mod their renders into the game, where plausibility and consistency is a concern.

abram1

May 24, 2020
Shemale put your glasses on you fool
Lol, he said that coz your Alyssa, Old dog, is at least 5 inches taller than in-game original. But I wouldn't mind to see some naughty scenes between Sophia and shemale-Alyssa, as that is gonna be on a completely different level of madness, especially after what she's been through already in this thread.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Lol, he said that coz your Alyssa, Old dog, is at least 5 inches taller than in-game original. But I wouldn't mind to see some naughty scenes between Sophia and shemale-Alyssa, as that is gonna be on a completely different level of madness, especially after what she's been through already in this thread.
Onnivan already did one (although not with Alyssa, but an OC). Can be found here

Reactions: JagHond and abram1

abram1

May 24, 2020
Onnivan already did one (although not with Alyssa, but an OC). Can be found here
Right, thx for the heads up. Alas, the quality of those renders is subpar. There are so many fan artists in here, whose pictures are on absolutely another level of crispiness. When I look at what the guys have been showing us in the previous couple of months right here, it does put a smile on my face.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes