Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Sophia and Liam stood in the kitchen after all the guests had left.
Liam: "What did i tell ya hey honey, told you it would be a success."
Sophia: "You were right i have to admit it turned into a fun night."
Sophia see's an identical helmet sitting on the bench.
Sophia: "The costume shop stuffed up your order, they sent two helmets."
Liam looking at the second helmet: "Oh that isn't mine you wouldn't believe but bloody Neil turned up in the same costume can you believe that."
Sophia only stares at the helmet thinking back to what had only transpired a few hours ago in the bedroom.
Liam: "Don't know what happened but the guy walked out with a huge smile on his face and said man you wouldn't believe the chick that i hooked up with last night damn she can give head, tell ya if Amber ever found out......"
Sophia only half listening as her eyes widen as she realized what she had done.
Sophia Liam costume party.png

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sophia: "The costume shopped stuffed up your order, they sent two helmets."
Liam looking at the second helmet: "Oh that isn't mine you wouldn't believe but bloody Neil turned up in the same costume can you believe that."
Sophia only stares at the helmet thinking back to what had only transpired a few hours ago in the bedroom.
Liam: "Don't know what happened but the guy walked out with a huge smile on his face and said man you wouldn't believe the chick that i hooked up with last night damn she can give head, tell ya if Amber ever found out......"
View attachment 936565
This is tame for you,I may have to take you off santa's naughty list

Jun 8, 2020
Sophia: "The costume shopped stuffed up your order, they sent two helmets."
View attachment 936565
;) Perhaps a naughty, small flashback

abram1

May 24, 2020
;) even though its fan art we try to keep consistent with the source material.. its not the kill but the thrill of the chase :devilish: There are many updates to come if the interest is still out there..
Dude, while in the main game we gonna have to wait for something like this for years, you and Bane71 are giving us some really awesome stuff. Obviously we can't wait for the next part of this story and many others to come. Keep up the amazing work!

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes