Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Hhmmmm.. speaking frankly might be not always a deal, with good friends like you, dear pupoc.

But in some way, on my ittle own only I underline, I find those boobs and butt too much this time.
I love the idea, though... just can't await to see her 'metal' version, now. :LOL:

With best compliments to you too, and regards.
Thanks buddy!)
And by the way this is a slightly bimbofied version of Sophia :ROFLMAO:

It's time to burn this city - Samurai))

Reactions: JagHond

bangarengo

Feb 18, 2020
Pages 78-90.....
Nice story, it's even somehow believable, now i hope we will see both boys fuck their mothers really well and hard, it goes especially for Sophia and Dylan ( generally i would like to see much more scenes with her and her son, not her with other male characters). You did a really great job here. Only thing, maybe dialogues are a little bit out of balance, because i can see two ladies being pretty aggressive, instead i think it would be better to make two teenage boys as cheeky, bold types who somehow try to seduce and fuck their moms.

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Nice story, it's even somehow believable, now i hope we will see both boys fuck their mothers really well and hard, it goes especially for Sophia and Dylan ( generally i would like to see much more scenes with her and her son, not her with other male characters). You did a really great job here. Only thing, maybe dialogues are a little bit out of balance, because i can see two ladies being pretty aggressive, instead i think it would be better to make two teenage boys as cheeky, bold types who somehow try to seduce and fuck their moms.
Hi, thanks for the feedback.
To address your comments regarding the moms you need to remember this is the following day from the fashion show evening where the two boys did seduce Sophia into going further than she had originally planned. In this story she is having more of an awakening of her desires but is also mindful that in order to have further interaction with Sam she needs to protect herself from issues with his parents. Her plan to get Amber on board helps to facilitate this as she becomes as guilty as Sophia. Dylan is certainly an instigator in this as well but Sam has doubts he can go thru with the plan even though he has secretly desired his mother but only thru voyeuristic means. I agree that Dylan needs to be with Sophia more as this is the basis of the whole Incest theme. The Dylan haters here probably will disagree but the success of the story is incest not just a Milf soccer mom that fucks her sons best friend. The story has been as integral as the renders and this has been a challenge to rewrite Bane71's story and put it into a comic format. The current narrative is in excess of 12000 words and still growing as there is alot more to come. Glad it is being enjoyed.

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Oh I didn't think before but you may not have read the 1st instalment.

If not it can be found here https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/post-3970554

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Hi, thanks for the feedback.
To address your comments regarding the moms you need to remember this is the following day from the fashion show evening where the two boys did seduce Sophia into going further than she had originally planned. In this story she is having more of an awakening of her desires but is also mindful that in order to have further interaction with Sam she needs to protect herself from issues with his parents. Her plan to get Amber on board helps to facilitate this as she becomes as guilty as Sophia. Dylan is certainly an instigator in this as well but Sam has doubts he can go thru with the plan even though he has secretly desired his mother but only thru voyeuristic means. I agree that Dylan needs to be with Sophia more as this is the basis of the whole Incest theme. The Dylan haters here probably will disagree but the success of the story is incest not just a Milf soccer mom that fucks her sons best friend. The story has been as integral as the renders and this has been a challenge to rewrite Bane71's story and put it into a comic format. The current narrative is in excess of 12000 words and still growing as there is alot more to come. Glad it is being enjoyed.
ST-9Pol (y) ;) with all due respect you pin point what this exactly is one meaningful Stories and I am All for it some will not look at that way cause like you stated . But honestly you and Bane71 started it and it's really outstanding Fenomena art and rendering and the details you really give it your all . So I apologized but Dam continue on with amazing story We all thank you I the most remember All in the family . Can't wait and bravo . Sorry just saying :love:(y)

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
These are my favourite AWAM Fanart scenes. The ones that are believable and look like AWAM. Especially when they look visually to be straight after existing scenes that we have had.

Scenes depicting the female lead having an interracial gangbang might be hot for some characters e.g. Tracey from Culture Shock), but for AWAM I personally most love the AWAM Fan Art that pushes Sophia just that one little step further than we have had so far. In my mind that one little step is far more believable and thus erotic than several large steps.

Now don't get me wrong. I can see Sophia depicted in a fanart DP and I might still find it hot depending on the quality of the rendering, the posing of the characters and the character's expressions. And I will, and have done, expressd my appreciation for any such scenes that I think are well done, whether through commenting or merely adding a like or love reaction.

Yet I can't deny that fan art such as this showing the gradual corruption is what personally flotas my boat, and what I always enjoy seeing more of.

Bravo!!

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
ST-9Pol (y) ;) with all due respect you pin point what this exactly is one meaningful Stories and I am All for it some will not look at that way cause like you stated . But honestly you and Bane71 started it and it's really outstanding Fenomena art and rendering and the details you really give it your all . So I apologized but Dam continue on with amazing story We all thank you I the most remember All in the family . Can't wait and bravo . Sorry just saying :love:(y)
No need for apologies, but many thanks for the words of encouragement. :)

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes