Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Johnmakis399

Oct 30, 2020
These are my favourite AWAM Fanart scenes. The ones that are believable and look like AWAM. Especially when they look visually to be straight after existing scenes that we have had.

Scenes depicting the female lead having an interracial gangbang might be hot for some characters e.g. Tracey from Culture Shock), but for AWAM I personally most love the AWAM Fan Art that pushes Sophia just that one little step further than we have had so far. In my mind that one little step is far more believable and thus erotic than several large steps.

Now don't get me wrong. I can see Sophia depicted in a fanart DP and I might still find it hot depending on the quality of the rendering, the posing of the characters and the character's expressions. And I will, and have done, expressd my appreciation for any such scenes that I think are well done, whether through commenting or merely adding a like or love reaction.

Yet I can't deny that fan art such as this showing the gradual corruption is what personally flotas my boat, and what I always enjoy seeing more of.

Bravo!!
Can i have the link to download it?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes