Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
Why ever post that you put on here is always about Sophia having sex with Sam or Sophia having sex with someone else but not Dylan
There’s nothing about Sophia having sex with Dylan
All of you always post Sophia having sex’s with Sam or Sophia having sex’s with someone else
Making me think about deleting disc game

MagiLord

Aug 25, 2018
Why ever post that you put on here is always about Sophia having sex with Sam or Sophia having sex with someone else but not Dylan
All of you always post Sophia having sex’s with Sam or Sophia having sex’s with someone else
Why is it that people who are putting in the effort to create something - for free - must tailor their creations towards what you want? Unless you are offering someone money to make fanart of Sophia and Dylan?

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
This is the topic "Fan Art" that is the free imagination of fans. You have problems playing or thinking write to the developer on the topic game or create new arts yourself.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Why is it that people who are putting in the effort to create something - for free - must tailor their creations towards what you want? Unless you are offering someone money to make fanart of Sophia and Dylan?
I've mentioned it before, and I'll mention it again, but not even not having a rig that can run Daz is an excuse. It doesn't stop people from writing stories instead of rendering them, like some members in the thread already do.

It might even give those with render rigs inspiration to fill in the blanks with renders.

But just complaining about the lack of your favourite character achieves nothing. My favourite characters generally have less renders here than even Dylan does, but do I complain about it? No. I render it. And am working with other members over PM that are better writers than I am, that don't have my experience with Daz.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I've mentioned it before, and I'll mention it again, but not even not having a rig that can run Daz is an excuse. It doesn't stop people from writing stories instead of rendering them, like some members in the thread already do.

It might even give those with render rigs inspiration to fill in the blanks with renders.

But just complaining about the lack of your favourite character achieves nothing. My favourite characters generally have less renders here than even Dylan does, but do I complain about it? No. I render it. And am working with other members over PM that are better writers than I am, that don't have my experience with Daz.
One of the reason why I do renders with Alyssa/Sophia is because she is not as popular on here as some of the other characters.
Would you like some cheese with your whine Plnjr987?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes