4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sam: "Oh God Ellie you are so tight."
Ellie: "That's it fuck me Sam."
Sam: "Oh God....What if your Mom comes home?"
Ellie: "Don't...worry about her....she went out for the day....Just think about....Right now."
View attachment 958618
Sophia thinking: (Well that was a bust, i wonder if Ellie is home, we could have some mother daughter time.)
View attachment 958619
The End???
You can't end it here White_Wolf619 Don't be mean

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
My first render. I need more environment, more clothes, more ability :D
keep on going you will get there and there are plenty of people on here who would be willing to help.
Check out these sites if you want free stuff.

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
keep on going you will get there and there are plenty of people on here who would be willing to help.
Check out these sites if you want free stuff.

I'm going to add a genital limb to dylan, but in daz3d I could not find what file to throw. Where should I put the downloaded files?

When I download the file, extract the .rar file first here. and this folder C/daz3d/application/data/daz3d/instalmanager/downloads
or; C/daz3d/application/data/daz3d/My DAZ 3D Library
ı put the downloads file. But ı cannot do it. Pls help

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
I'm going to add a genital limb to dylan, but in daz3d I could not find what file to throw. Where should I put the downloaded files?

When I download the file, extract the .rar file first here. and this folder C/daz3d/application/data/daz3d/instalmanager/downloads
or; C/daz3d/application/data/daz3d/My DAZ 3D Library
ı put the downloads file. But ı cannot do it. Pls help
There are alot of variables to your question but a good place to start with this is YouTube for some tutorials. This one i hope will assist you to start.

Reactions: T-oxygen

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Dylan Thinking of a Mother Son outing takes Sophia to an old school Video Game Arcade...

View attachment 958853

Up to his old tricks he tries distracting his mom to win the game...

View attachment 958854

Sophia not really into games shows Dylan a better use for the Joy stick..
View attachment 958856
And Sophia Left the best for Dylan so he could use his Joy stick in the proper place :love: :sneaky: Mother land !! :p like the change of the outfit from pink then black . Well done ..

Sophiewedssam

Aug 14, 2020
AWAM :-

How about a football match!!!

Summary:-

1. Sam's challenge -
2. Sophia's problem -
3. Ultimate decision -
4. Everyone chasing trophy (sophia). -
5. Sam builds up a professional football team players -
6. Sam wins the match. (Or Dylan wins the match) - you may create a decision here.

(As per the current scenario fits)

Sam's Challenge.

Sam's everyday visit to Dylan's house made him very irritated as he cannot flirt/make love with Sophia (as Dylan was always there to interrupt him/keep him in distance from Sophia). So one day they both had a fight/argument (which eventually was Sam's idea to indulge Dylan into an argument, then to challenge him). Finally, he challenges Dylan for a football match. Dylan too accepts the challenge as he thought he's a champion when it comes to football whereas Sam is just a rookie. Little he knew that Sam was actually one of the best goalkeeper. Sam and Dylan decided that whosoever wins the match will make love with Sophia.

Sophia's problem.

(While they were discussing Sophia returned from her hospital side job, she was very tensed. As the hospital chief told her that they have ran out of funds and they want huge donation. Else everyone's job is in danger. She didn't say anything to her family members about this as they will get tensed too.)

She asked Dylan and Sam what's the fuss about? She get to know that they are competing against each other in a football match and wants Sophia to hand over the Trophy to whosoever team wins.

Ultimate decision.

(Sophia thought that she can make this match grand by inviting sponsors and this will give exposure to young players including her son.)

She made certain calls and made the arrangements .....

(To be continued)

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
And Sophia Left the best for Dylan so he could use his Joy stick in the proper place :love: :sneaky: Mother land !! :p like the change of the outfit from pink then black . Well done ..
Hahaha... Mother Land... perfect location... Well spotted on the out fit change. The black jacket is part of the outfit that covers too much in the first two renders but works well for the 3rd.. Artistic licence is a blessing :)..

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes