Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Sophiewedssam

Aug 14, 2020
I would really loved when Sam go beyond limits to prove his love for Sophie... like after the beach day he went in dylans house for water even knowing that sophia was changing her clothes and he could possibly get a chance to see her naked...and then telling that wet dream to Sophia while massaging her...then mowing the lawn and looking secretly while sophia was sunbathing...then the basketball match when he touches her ass...then proving himself that he can win against pool match beating Amber and Dylan....and continously trying to touch the fabric even when dylan was around..... I am looking forward to the game when he dominates Sophia in front of Dylan and dylan is a cuckold.... I TOO HAVE FANTASIZED ABOUT MY BEST FRIENDS YUMMY MUMMY WHEN I WAS YOUNG... DELIBERATELY TRYING TO SPEND AS MUCH TIME WITH HER AS POSSIBLE. ITS THE BEST FEELING EVER...

Rayman1427

Jul 4, 2018
is anyone planning on doing another Renpy released with some of the artwork? The 1st one where Sophia got fucked was fucking epic. Wish someone would do another release.

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
can anyone create some images of Sophia dressing herself up in red lingerie for her husband, blindfolding and handcuffing herself to the bed only for him to go elsewhere and Dylan finding her and taking advantage of her without her knowing only for the blindfold to fall off as she and Dylan are cuming together with his cock inside her after he has done everything to her

Dec 29, 2019
can anyone create some images of Sophia dressing herself up in red lingerie for her husband, blindfolding and handcuffing herself to the bed only for him to go elsewhere and Dylan finding her and taking advantage of her without her knowing only for the blindfold to fall off as she and Dylan are cuming together with his cock inside her after he has done everything to her
This would be very hot, the similar scene was in Big Brother, when TMC took advantage of his mom during shooting an adult movie but his aunt Kira let him only lick his mom's pussy.

Reactions: HulaMaster
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes