Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
St.Faker , once again Spectacular rendering and welcome back wishing you a Happy New Year and a safe and healthy holiday (y) (y)
View attachment 963004
Wynlard not only "Uhmmmm" but come here my hummingbird:p:sneaky::love:(y) I know Larry got his wishes . And we also got ours !! The details and the rendering fenomena! Wishing you and the others please be safe and healthy . Happy New Year . Can't wait for the new Years to be normal again . But people have to respect please when heading out wear your face mask . Thank you .

wynlard

Jun 15, 2019
Go go ... continue?
If i find the Larry's asset why not :)

Wynlard not only "Uhmmmm" but come here my hummingbird:p:sneaky::love:(y) I know Larry got his wishes . And we also got ours !! The details and the rendering fenomena! Wishing you and the others please be safe and healthy . Happy New Year . Can't wait for the new Years to be normal again . But people have to respect please when heading out wear your face mask . Thank you .
Thank you sir :)

Nagato0147

May 23, 2018
Waited so long time for a version 115, but it’s shorter than usual
Yup,very shorter than usual,goddamn 3 months,I really think they do this on purpose,maybe the dev it's annoyed about too much fan threads or something and to punishing us they made it short this time,I like the story,the game it's not just about Sophia but damn,I think I'm giving up to following this game,if the dev make it short again next time I'm done.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes