• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
if someone has the trim of the sauna scene, could they add more content?
The hardest part would probably be finding Sophia's tan, and then matching whatever postwork L&P is now using.
Can anyone share the assets of the black dress Sophia wore in the update for the prison scene thanks.
. And Liam wears

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
The hardest part would probably be finding Sophia's tan, and then matching whatever postwork L&P is now using.

. And Liam wears
Thanks for that...still not a big fan of the tan look.

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Added the outdoor living area, going off L&P earlier stuff he had it clipping through the mansion. Not sure if it works well or not. View attachment 964196
The fit looks good and you have blended the scenery well but seeing it in this context outside of the game it looks out of place.. One other thing that has always bugged me is that the front outside of the house doesn't seem to fit with the rear either. But it could be just me.

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
The fit looks good and you have blended the scenery well but seeing it in this context outside of the game it looks out of place.. One other thing that has always bugged me is that the front outside of the house doesn't seem to fit with the rear either. But it could be just me.
Yeah i feel the same way.

Reactions: ST-9Pol

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
and the patio walls are obstructing all the windows on that side

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Are the doors and windows as high as the ceilings?
My take on this is that the windows are in pairs starting from the floor with a divider beam between the first and second. The two windows would be full height for high ceiling to suit the mansion. As this asset is only an external resource its hard to confirm but the narrative works in white_wolf619 render I believe.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes