Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
It would be great to add to this plot a line of Andre's classmates waiting in line with Sophia! How Sofia dreamed about it at the mall, talking to Dylan.

Great job!
Thanks a lot Bane71 :). Actually I am learning from all of you guys!. I hope my skills get improved with time to reach your level.

And the scene idea was by ElenaKitty

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Bane71

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Sorry but the true is all Aiden , Dylan and yes Sam are only kids no one of them is good enough for Sophia or can give her something what she needs.
One could say so if they were between 8 and 12 years old, but they are about 18!
A woman who is about 40 is flattered by the attention of such young guys. Therefore, I suppose sometimes she may need a young and temperamental guy than an experienced adult man of her age.
So, don't be so categorical.

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
One could say so if they were between 8 and 12 years old, but they are about 18!
A woman who is about 40 is flattered by the attention of such young guys. Therefore, I suppose sometimes she may need a young and temperamental guy than an experienced adult man of her age.
So, don't be so categorical.
come on... just by the way the boys look, not 1 of them is over 16yo. the creator only says they're older so patreon doesnt ban his ass. Dylan looks no older than 13, Aiden maybe 16yo and Sam looks like he's 14-15. and they all act those ages too

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
come on... just by the way the boys look, not 1 of them is over 16yo. the creator only says they're older so patreon doesnt ban his ass. Dylan looks no older than 13, Aiden maybe 16yo and Sam looks like he's 14-15. and they all act those ages too
Some can be with baby faces even in reality :)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Dylan is a Tween asset, which is why I say 12, although in game I put him as 17, a year younger than Ellie. And Aiden is described as being older, so likely 18. And since Ellie is likely 18 and if you get the conversation about Sam he's described as being younger, puts him also at 17.

But again, this is the Fan Art thread. As long as characters don't obviously look prepubescent, we're still within Forum Rules. And who's to say it's within the same time period as the game anyway? If the characters are younger, it could be in their old city. Or older if it is after the game is set, like how a few artists here do Aiden's final task

k, now explain why they ACT as old as they look :rolleyes:
"No woman admits their age, no man acts theirs"

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Dylan is a Tween asset, which is why I say 12, although in game I put him as 17, a year younger than Ellie. And Aiden is described as being older, so likely 18. And since Ellie is likely 18 and if you get the conversation about Sam he's described as being younger, puts him also at 17.

But again, this is the Fan Art thread. As long as characters don't obviously look prepubescent, we're still within Forum Rules. And who's to say it's within the same time period as the game anyway? If the characters are younger, it could be in their old city. Or older if it is after the game is set, like how a few artists here do Aiden's final task

"No woman admits their age, no man acts theirs"
actually men always act their age, women just always think they are and act like they are better then men

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Oh, how not soon we will see something like this in the game. By playing this game, I seem to be returning to my younger years and reliving my youthful interest in the teacher and some of the mothers of my classmates.

For this, I also thank all the fan art artists.
At least I am not the only one here have that feeling :)

Reactions: Bane71 and ST-9Pol

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Oh, how not soon we will see something like this in the game. By playing this game, I seem to be returning to my younger years and reliving my youthful interest in the teacher and some of the mothers of my classmates.

For this, I also thank all the fan art artists.
and the older neighbor girls :sneaky:

Reactions: ST-9Pol and Bane71
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes