Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

abram1

May 24, 2020
The characters move like robots.
What happened to Aiden's fingernails ? Did he paint them like a fagot or beat his fingers with a hammer :unsure: ?
Sofia stepped on an anti-personnel mine with her right foot and was blown off ? Where did Sofia's leg go ? Think what you are drawing ! Choose the correct angle ! (n)
Our artists are kinda shy and well-mannered, so I'll reply to you in 2 different ways.

1. The polite one. Dear sir! Don't you think, that your critisism is slightly out of proportions and would you be so kind to temper the ardor of your passionate soul?

2. The answer you actually deserve. What sort of cocky little shit are you, the dorky one? Seems more like it. Your "invaluable" opinion is unnecessary here. You better crawl back to the hole from which, I assume, you accidentally came out.

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Gkdanuka, (y) :love::giggle: damn excuse my language . Once again outstanding rendering definitely!!. And exactly as the game Dylan and Sophia outfit and the breakfast tray . And especially the surrounding . And you can see Sophia expression and gratitude for Dylan bringing her breakfast in bed :love: I'm not a Artist or can't even imagine how much effort you put into it but really Priceless and amazing especially Spectacular rendering. Thank you . Okay that's what I'm saying . Now comes the face plam !!

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Modern V's Classic.... One is built for Adrenaline and speed and the other equally built for Adrenaline but comfort... Oh and the Bikes are pretty hot as well :)

View attachment 979390
ST-Pol, exactly they can run with the wind with the lyrics of flock of seagull oldies but goody:love:(y)really out did your self and phenomenal rendering!! Hands down. And you know Sophia will tell Ellie about the lyrics of the song when they driving to meet up with Auntie Patricia.:sneaky:(y)once again outstanding rendering .

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes