Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Hey Ananists! Have you masturbated already ? Ha ha ha. On Dylan with a bare ass! Ha ha ha. Or jerk off on Sam ? Ha ha ha ! Whom should you draw ? Ha ha ha ! :ROFLMAO:
Did you like the taste of my cum so much that you ask me to jerk off again? Get away from here, you pervert.

• Love
Reactions: nyura555

legolasbaler

Sep 15, 2017
That's fine, the guy escaped from the local psychiatric ward. Doctors are aware and on their way. Nothing to see here.
Abram, came in to jerk off ? Ha ha ha ! Do you also need to draw Dylan with a bare ass ? Wait, I'll go buy paint with a brush. Ha ha ha :ROFLMAO: ! :ROFLMAO: Bane71 likes to watch you. So jerk off together. On Dylan's painted ass ! Ha ha ha !

Last edited:

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
That's fine, the guy escaped from the local psychiatric ward. Doctors are aware and on their way. Nothing to see here.
One of my favourite control features here at F95 is the "ignore" button... I now have an added 'ignored member'! Hahaha!!!

I exist in peaceful harmony - with all you other perverted degenerates... MY KIND OF PEOPLE!!!

legolasbaler

Sep 15, 2017
One of my favourite control features here at F95 is the "ignore" button... I now have an added 'ignored member'! Hahaha!!!

I exist in peaceful harmony - with all you other perverted degenerates... MY KIND OF PEOPLE!!!
Jerk off first, then ignore. Ha ha ha :ROFLMAO: !
P.S. I almost forgot. One of your favourite control features here at F95 is the : "jerk off". Ha ha ha ! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: gkdanuka

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Really nice picture but my computer would leave me if I tried to render that picture
But why is it so, my friend? If I was practicing 3D, I would upgrade my assistant or build a PC specifically for this. I can improve the PC, but unfortunately I cannot draw such masterpieces as you do ((

wynlard

Jun 15, 2019
I wish all artists to acquire the same level of skill as this 3D master:
Actually i have this level renders but Sophia is a genesis 3 character and all characters i used for AWAM fanart are also genesis 3 so texture quality is not good as genesis 8. I will send some for my own project via dm. :LOL:

• Hey there
Reactions: Bane71

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Its about money.The new GPU are a crazy price just now and if I had a spare $1000 -$2000 then I would upgrade.
I understood, sorry.
I wish you that this year the situation will change and you will be able to buy the required PC.

Reactions: Old Dog
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes