Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Lol better than the boring have itself.

Only thing i find bizarre.... There are few images of Sophia fucking someone.

I think you guys idealised this bitch too much...

She should be best subject for the famous sofa picture with 5 black guys behind it
It has nothing to do with idealising Sophia, but everything to do with the fact we each have individual tastes

Now that we've got picks of Vicky more naked, has anyone tried identifying her skin?

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
Sophia: I want to watch him before I take a shower. My son has grown up and his cock has grown too ... mmmm
View attachment 981640

Dylan: Come here mom! I need your help. (Looking delicious mom!)
Sophia: ... (oh Liam, Your son has a bigger dick than you. And I think I want it.)
View attachment 981444

D: I have to ejaculate mom. It hurts. Help me.
Q: I think if I kiss the pain will be over.
D: We have to try.
Sophia massaged Dylan's dick with his tongue after he hardened Dylan's dick. And then she thought she wanted him to go inside. I think her pussy got wet.
View attachment 981642

Maybe we continue: D

soph hottt.png
Dylan took off his mother's weight. He saw that his pussy was getting wet. 'Oh mom! very wet!'
Sophia was startled when her son's finger entered her pussy. Sophia was about to have an orgasm.

soph ins.png
Dylan: Mom, you're great and I want you.
Sophia: Ahh ... You play great with your fingers in my pussy. If you don't say more, you can just get his head inside me.
Dylan: I promise. You'll only feel the head of my dick inside. Not much.

Sophia and Dylan got up with excitement. After getting into the shower, Sophia leaned against the wall. Dylan gripped his mother's leg tightly and held it up. He just wanted to get into his mother.
And finally ... he was about to get into Dylan's hard mother's pussy.

Sophia: You're just going to put your dick in the head. Just a little bit. Remember!
Dylan: Okay mom.

Dylan just rubbed. He was waiting for his mother to ask. Those three words would say "Fuck your mother!"

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
The top one is off the good wife route and I can't remember the last one one
I'm so stupid that my saves are not saved and every time I go through it all over again, along different routes. On the one hand, this is a disadvantage, but on the other, I see everything))

Reactions: Old Dog

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
No they are in the game.
Top one is from the Good wife route and I can't remember the 2nd one.
Did you change the settings of your Sigs?

They used to be horizontally, side by side.
Now they are vertical, one above the other.

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
It looks like westpod is back under "Westpod3D"... I saw this at SVS earlier today...

*EDIT - my bad... it was just a re-post from what westpod did last year... sorry!!

Reactions: goodsex

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Alyssa, Sophia Jules, Ellie and Sam were coming back from a weekend holiday (Dylan is in boarding school and was punished for misbehaving so he can't leave campus. Suck it Dylan fans.) when Alyssa got a little lost some old guy at a gas station told her to take this short cut only they ended up in the middle of nowhere.
Sophia: "Where the hell did you take us?
Default Camera (2).jpg
Alyssa: "The old guy told me to take that road back there, he said it was a short cut."
Sophia: "A short cut to the middle of nowhere."
Default Camera.jpg
Jules: "Um Ellie I think we should stay in the car."
Ellie: "My legs are tired and i need to stretch, besides there might be someone here who can help."
Sam: "Yeah what could possibly go wrong."
Sophia: "Would you kids get back in the car."
Camera (3).jpg
Camera (2).jpg
Ellie: "This is going to be interesting." Camera.jpg
????

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Whomever your speaking is talented in their respective fashion. Not all Artists are the same thats what makes them unique.

- Truth
You're right, everyone is unique in their own way.
I do not ask them to be the same, but only wish them to reach the heights of 3D mastery.
It's not easy, I understand.

Reactions: Kobudo27
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes