Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Alyssa, Sophia Jules, Ellie and Sam were coming back from a weekend holiday (Dylan is in boarding school and was punished for misbehaving so he can't leave campus. Suck it Dylan fans.) when Alyssa got a little lost some old guy at a gas station told her to take this short cut only they ended up in the middle of nowhere.
Sophia: "Where the hell did you take us?
View attachment 983602
Alyssa: "The old guy told me to take that road back there, he said it was a short cut."
Sophia: "A short cut to the middle of nowhere."
View attachment 983603
Jules: "Um Ellie I think we should stay in the car."
Ellie: "My legs are tired and i need to stretch, besides there might be someone here who can help."
Sam: "Yeah what could possibly go wrong."
Sophia: "Would you kids get back in the car."
View attachment 983604
View attachment 983606
Ellie: "This is going to be interesting." View attachment 983607
????
Great job! Sofia has such a gorgeous dress, she was the star at Sam's concert. All the girls are nice though. I wonder what awaits us ahead? Hopefully without the ghouls ...

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Alyssa, Sophia Jules, Ellie and Sam were coming back from a weekend holiday (Dylan is in boarding school and was punished for misbehaving so he can't leave campus. Suck it Dylan fans.) when Alyssa got a little lost some old guy at a gas station told her to take this short cut only they ended up in the middle of nowhere.
Sophia: "Where the hell did you take us?
View attachment 983602
Alyssa: "The old guy told me to take that road back there, he said it was a short cut."
Sophia: "A short cut to the middle of nowhere."
View attachment 983603
Jules: "Um Ellie I think we should stay in the car."
Ellie: "My legs are tired and i need to stretch, besides there might be someone here who can help."
Sam: "Yeah what could possibly go wrong."
Sophia: "Would you kids get back in the car."
View attachment 983604
View attachment 983606
Ellie: "This is going to be interesting." View attachment 983607
????
What is the resolution quality of these renders?

Last edited:

Johnmakis399

Oct 30, 2020

Aneaiyo

Jan 12, 2021
Reactions: Ajavrick
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes