Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Such heated debates have flared up! Don't get excited!
Don't worry, this is the fan art thread. The only thing I dig my heels in over here is to support artistic freedom, so if someone wants to have Jules and/or Ellie fucking one of the boys, I will argue, provided it's within forum rules, for their right to do so. I just wont give their renders a like, since I do have my own artistic taste.

It's also partly an Aussie thing, since I know WhiteWolf is from Australia too. My female friends here hurl insults like "slut" and "cunt" at each other all the time, and it's done with affection not derision.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Don't worry, this is the fan art thread. The only thing I dig my heels in over here is to support artistic freedom, so if someone wants to have Jules and/or Ellie fucking one of the boys, I will argue, provided it's within forum rules, for their right to do so. I just wont give their renders a like, since I do have my own artistic taste.

It's also partly an Aussie thing, since I know WhiteWolf is from Australia too. My female friends here hurl insults like "slut" and "cunt" at each other all the time, and it's done with affection not derision.
I'm also for creative freedom, but we have some sympathy for fetish or sexual preference.
I suppose it's not surprising that we can be different in this.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
por favor, imagenes interracial de SOPHIA, gracias, muy buenos artistas.
Oh wow, I think I actually understood that. But forum rules are that posts in languages other than English have an English translation, even if it's a Google Translate one.

But to double check, you're asking for more interracial renders with Sophia, correct? I suspect with the new Vicky event with DeShawn, there might be more of them in the future.

Reactions: Cesar43 and ST-9Pol

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018

Or the word "mate", can be used in a friendly term also a sad term or even when one is truly pissed off. We have many expressive ways of using.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That's cause we Aussies are so easy to get along with.
Oh I seem to have pissed off a few in the main thread, so I don't think that's entirely true. But as long as you don't come off as arrogant and bigoted, you're generally fine. I think because we're pretty much all a bunch of immigrants, ethnicity doesn't matter as much as community. I think what made PMs like Hawkey and K-Rudd popular is that were people of the people. Like during a major flood, I recall K-Rudd telling the media to fuck off so that he could get back to helping people. Or Hawkey was often knocking back a beer in the stands at the sportsball (probably cricket), and not secluded in a private box.

Reactions: ST-9Pol
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes