Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes
Dec 29, 2019
View attachment 985489
Hi, I have long promised to post my game... and so... I give the link it!!! I haven't yet a game developer yet and this is my first game. And therefore-I ask you not to much kick your feet too much, but I will be happy to receive constructive comments.And I hope that everyone who will plays will get a small portion of light entertainment!

here is the link

Great work! But there is one drawback: in the scene when a gangster tries to seduce Sophia in the car her aroused nipples look like two micro dicks, it's very strange and unsexual. Please note it in your later renders. Good luck and thank you for this cool fan art!

Reactions: Ajavrick and Bane71

Aneaiyo

Jan 12, 2021
A day at the museum - part 2

Part 1 here: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/page-191#post-3441342

Haru is showing Sophia the museum:
View attachment 697692 View attachment 697693 View attachment 697695 View attachment 697696

After an hour they reached to the last room.
Haru: And finally! This is the last room Mrs Parker! It's the room of the erotic exhibits!
Sophia: What?!?!?
View attachment 697703 View attachment 697704

Sophia starts feeling hot while she is looking at the statues. Haru notices that and grins:
View attachment 697707 View attachment 697708 View attachment 697709
View attachment 697710 View attachment 697711 View attachment 697712

Haru: Look at this Mrs Parker! That man has no cock! But I think I can fix this somehow.
Sophia: How could you do that?
Haru: Close your eyes please until I tell you to open them.
View attachment 697716 View attachment 697718

Haru: Ok you can open your eyes Mrs Parker! Problem fixed!
Sophia: Wow! That's ....huge!
View attachment 697719 View attachment 697721 View attachment 697722

The fun begins....:
View attachment 697724 View attachment 697725 View attachment 697726
View attachment 697727 View attachment 697728 View attachment 697729
View attachment 697730 View attachment 697731 View attachment 697732
cool

D

Deleted member 3272265

Thoughts
You are an ocean of waves
Weaving a dream
Like thoughts become a river stream
Yet may the tide ever change
Flowing like time
To the path, yours to climb
View attachment 985940
Old dog please help . Logout on my old cell phone account and to delete this username wanted to message you but it won't let me want to be Rojouninco1 instead of this username . Please help thank you my mistake that I typed the wrong username .

Reactions: Old Dog

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
NarrowEscape! Thank you for yourcomment and constructive criticism! Yes, in the picture with naked nipples, I deliberately tried to show the nipples exaggeratedly large, but clearly overdid it.... I will take into account for the future!

Great work! But there is one drawback: in the scene when a gangster tries to seduce Sophia in the car her aroused nipples look like two micro dicks, it's very strange and unsexual. Please note it in your later renders. Good luck and thank you for this cool fan art!

Dec 30, 2020
I downloaded this game - Wife and mother and prachadil so that Sofia would hit a shameless sense .. but why did no one fuck her ?? what is it necessary for everyone to fuck her ???

Reactions: Vielhiem
Dec 30, 2020
Я не врубаус, я делаю все, чтобы София стала шлюхой, но никто в игре не трахает ее .. как ты показываешься в кроссовках? какую версию мне скачать?

• Haha
Reactions: Phoenya

ardaric3

Nov 28, 2020
Я не врубаус, я делаю все, чтобы София стала шлюхой, но никто в игре не трахает ее .. как ты показываешься в кроссовках? какую версию мне скачать?
Пиши на англицком. Тут ведь форум иностранный. По нашему не понимают.

• Hey there
Reactions: Phoenya

Dumham

Jan 15, 2021
why does this comic has only 10 pages make more of this man these are insane. love u man u r the best

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Пиши на англицком. Тут ведь форум иностранный. По нашему не понимают.
The question is not whether they understand here or not, the rule is: the language of communication on the forum is English.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What can I say?
An opinion has a right to exist, but it can be rolled into a tube and shoved into the ass not of a disabled person, but, apparently, of a person with self-conceit from Mount Everest, who expresses this opinion.

• Hey there
Reactions: abram1

Phoenya

Nov 22, 2019
What can I say?
An opinion has a right to exist, but it can be rolled into a tube and shoved into the ass not of a disabled person, but, apparently, of a person with self-conceit from Mount Everest, who expresses this opinion.
Not from Everest - from Calvary))))

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Not from Everest - from Calvary))))
Let's not touch Calvary.
My bad english is to blame.
To be clear, I was pointing to the ass of a man whose egos are the size of Mount Everest.

I hope so more clearly expressed?

abram1

May 24, 2020

Google translate, help me!

Calling AWAM Fan Art artists "mediocre" is weird, to say the least. I've checked your work and can easily name 10 guys from here with superior skills, 2 or 3 of them are near L&P's level. Westpod, in my own eyes, have surpassed the quality of AWAM in some aspects, especially if we pay attention to the hair, clothing and light, bouncing from object to object.
Image №1 Image №2 If these renders are "trash", basing on your implication, how should I call your work?

We, as AWAM fans, may like, appreciate and discuss the main game and the alternative scenarios, which this thread is, in any form we prefer. Leave your bitter attitude elsewhere. My or their self-esteem is intact, the amount of "likes" won't fill up the bank account. If you think that something's wrong with us, you'd better double check the mirror first.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes