Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Phoenya

Nov 22, 2019
Google translate, help me!

Calling AWAM Fan Art artists "mediocre" is weird, to say the least. I've checked your work and can easily name 10 guys from here with superior skills, 2 or 3 of them are near L&P's level. Westpod, in my own eyes, have surpassed the quality of AWAM in some aspects, especially if we pay attention to the hair, clothing and light, bouncing from object to object.
Image №1 Image №2 If these renders are "trash", basing on your implication, how should I call your work?

We, as AWAM fans, may like, appreciate and discuss the main game and the alternative scenarios, which this thread is, in any form we prefer. Leave your bitter attitude elsewhere. My or their self-esteem is intact, the amount of "likes" won't fill up the bank account. If you think that something's wrong with us, you'd better double check the mirror first.

And who said that I insulted the artists ????
Art is easily cured of smear.
I appreciate and respect artists.
And my respect to them.

But to call art what causes only regret to its author is a real sin !!

It's time to close the topic ..
Sorry, I didn't start talking about the rules ..

P.S. I meant - the topic of clarifying the relationship ..

abram1

May 24, 2020
And who said that I insulted the artists ????
Art is easily cured of smear.
I appreciate and respect artists.
And my respect to them.
Don't act like a fool now, trying to backpedal. I know precisely how you called them, the word "mediocre" was the mildest, which came up to my mind. Tip for the real life: before opening your mouth think how it may reflect on you.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Don't act like a fool now, trying to backpedal. I know precisely how you called them, the word "mediocre" was the mildest, which came up to my mind. Tip for the real life: before opening your mouth think how it may reflect on you.
My friend, everything is simple. It is much easier to assess others. Not everyone is able to look at themselves critically. Therefore, we will see this more than once.

Phoenya

Nov 22, 2019
[QUOTE = "abram1, post: 4922683, member: 2380796"]
Не веди себя как дурак, пытаясь отступить. Я точно знаю, как вы их назвали, слово «посредственный» было самым мягким, что пришло мне в голову. Совет для реальной жизни: прежде чем открыть рот, подумайте, как это может отразиться на вас.
[/ QUOTE]

I repeat once again: I did not offend the ARTISTS !!!
And I don’t refuse my words.
It was about those who lick each other for likes ..
And they, too, did not offend, but spoke as it really is.
People very rarely like the truth ..

• Hey there
Reactions: dimshu

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
The language barrier is probably a serious obstacle to our mutual understanding.

Nevertheless, sometimes it is better to keep such assessments to yourself, without expressing them on the forum, as your assessments can easily offend. And it doesn't matter that someone is not a master, but only acquires 3D mastery skills. This forum is a bunch of amateurs. There is nothing wrong with that, so your assessments are not fair.

Talking about someone's desires, about likes and licks, you used too subjective criteria for evaluating the actions of people completely unfamiliar to you.

Therefore, in my opinion, you are still wrong.

abram1

May 24, 2020
[QUOTE = "abram1, post: 4922683, member: 2380796"]
Не веди себя как дурак, пытаясь отступить. Я точно знаю, как вы их назвали, слово «посредственный» было самым мягким, что пришло мне в голову. Совет для реальной жизни: прежде чем открыть рот, подумайте, как это может отразиться на вас.
[/ QUOTE]

Oh, please, is that the best you've got? That's the most wishy-washy reply you could've come up with.

"бездарь" is roughly an incompetent, talentless or mediocre person. And that was your choice of words, referring to the artists here. You've stepped on a dog poo already, don't apply additional efforts by covering your face with it.

fabyoxx

Sep 13, 2019
View attachment 985489
Hi, I have long promised to post my game... and so... I give the link it!!! I haven't yet a game developer yet and this is my first game. And therefore-I ask you not to much kick your feet too much, but I will be happy to receive constructive comments.And I hope that everyone who will plays will get a small portion of light entertainment!

here is the link

Mac please

Reactions: Ajavrick
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes