Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Sophia: "It wasn't bad enough that Dylan betrayed me like that, but trying to force himself on me. I don't know what came over him, its like he turned into a little monster. Tearing at my clothes like a rabid animal, it was so scary. He didn't leave me with any other choice....I swear i didn't have any other choice."
Sophia Bloody shirt.png
Sophia Bloody shirt 01.jpg

Last edited:

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Animation Only.
Don't ask for animation please... as much as we would luv to be able to provide this the hardware leap to produce anything at quality over a few seconds is a huge leap over the render rigs of the casual artists who enjoy displaying their art on this forum... If you want animation how about setting up a kick starter or similar for artists on this forums for GPU upgrades to facilitate the request.... either that or put the $ and time to learning the software and pleasing us all with your submissions.

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
Part1

1.png
While Sophia was doing yoga, Sam took a shower. He was watching Sophia.
Sophia looked sexy with her slim waist and prominent hips. Sam also wraps his towel around his waist and watches Sophia.

3.png
Sophia: I didn't notice Sam coming. When did you come?
Sam: I just arrived, Mrs. Parker. I took a shower instead of the shower of the yoga hall. I saw you and didn't want to bother you.
Sophia: sorun değil. Beni izleyebilirsin

4.png
Sophia began to make movements that show more flexible and hips. Sam also got an erection. The towel on Sam's waist couldn't hide his huge dick.

Sophia turned to her. She reached out and started to rest. Sophia spotted the situation while looking at Sophia's breasts lying on the floor.

5.png
Sophia: You can take off the towel if you want. Don't bother to hide your dick. I can see it.
Sam: Your hips and legs are beautiful, Mrs parker.

Sam slowly pulled off his towel. Sophia could see Sam's huge dick more easily.

6.png

Sophia stretched her hips back so Sam could see better. She could have been dreaming of fucking Sam Sophia in dog position.

9.jpg
Sophia took off her clothes.
Sophia: Sam, can I do yoga in my underwear?
Sam: Sure ... I also took off my towel. Please do not be ashamed.
Since her underwear was transparent, Sam could see Sophia's nipples.
10.jpg
Sophia seduced more. He stood up and made it easier to see all the contours of his body. Transparent bra with clear nipples.
Sophia: Do you think I'm beautiful?
Sam: I think you are beautiful. No man can say no to you.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes