Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Part1

View attachment 989923
While Sophia was doing yoga, Sam took a shower. He was watching Sophia.
Sophia looked sexy with her slim waist and prominent hips. Sam also wraps his towel around his waist and watches Sophia.

View attachment 989924
Sophia: I didn't notice Sam coming. When did you come?
Sam: I just arrived, Mrs. Parker. I took a shower instead of the shower of the yoga hall. I saw you and didn't want to bother you.
Sophia: sorun değil. Beni izleyebilirsin

View attachment 989925
Sophia began to make movements that show more flexible and hips. Sam also got an erection. The towel on Sam's waist couldn't hide his huge dick.

Sophia turned to her. She reached out and started to rest. Sophia spotted the situation while looking at Sophia's breasts lying on the floor.

View attachment 989926
Sophia: You can take off the towel if you want. Don't bother to hide your dick. I can see it.
Sam: Your hips and legs are beautiful, Mrs parker.

Sam slowly pulled off his towel. Sophia could see Sam's huge dick more easily.

View attachment 989928

Sophia stretched her hips back so Sam could see better. She could have been dreaming of fucking Sam Sophia in dog position.

View attachment 989933
Sophia took off her clothes.
Sophia: Sam, can I do yoga in my underwear?
Sam: Sure ... I also took off my towel. Please do not be ashamed.
Since her underwear was transparent, Sam could see Sophia's nipples.
View attachment 989934
Sophia seduced more. He stood up and made it easier to see all the contours of his body. Transparent bra with clear nipples.
Sophia: Do you think I'm beautiful?
Sam: I think you are beautiful. No man can say no to you.
Excellent job, I like where this is going.

• Red Heart
Reactions: T-oxygen
Jun 8, 2020
Part1

View attachment 989923
Sophia looked sexy with her slim waist and prominent hips. Sam also wraps his towel around his waist and watches Sophia.

View attachment 989924
Sam: I just arrived, Mrs. Parker. I took a shower instead of the shower of the yoga hall. I saw you and didn't want to bother you.

View attachment 989925
Sophia began to make movements that show more flexible and hips. Sam also got an erection. The towel on Sam's waist couldn't hide his huge dick.

Sophia turned to her. She reached out and started to rest. Sophia spotted the situation while looking at Sophia's breasts lying on the floor.

View attachment 989926
Sophia: You can take off the towel if you want. Don't bother to hide your dick. I can see it.

View attachment 989928

Sophia stretched her hips back so Sam could see better. She could have been dreaming of fucking Sam Sophia in dog position.

View attachment 989933
View attachment 989934
Sophia seduced more. He stood up and made it easier to see all the contours of his body. Transparent bra with clear nipples.
Really fancy his erection. I understand Sophia.

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Old dog please help . Logout on my old cell phone account and to delete this username wanted to message you but it won't let me want to be Rojouninco1 instead of this username . Please help thank you my mistake that I typed the wrong username .
The Rojouninco1 is back I thank you Sir . I'm really old school . And really frustrating please when you transfer your old cell to a new cell make sure you have all your stuff right username especially read before you login that was my mistake. Really upsetting . But glad I got back my username Right. Again Old Dog thank you. And the staff . Let continue with yeah :love:(y) Fan Arts A Wife and Mother !! Naughty Side . O what a Rush!!

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
Part1

View attachment 989923

View attachment 989924

View attachment 989925

View attachment 989926

View attachment 989928

View attachment 989933
View attachment 989934
PART 2

12.jpg

Sophia Sam tried more to get an erection. Sam was watching Sophia in more detail.

13.jpg

Sophia: My shoulders hurt a lot. If only there was a masseur ...
Sam: (Dylan, sorry to fuck your mother. I can't miss this chance) Sophia, if you want I can help. You should lie down on the yoga mat.

14.jpg

Sam started massaging Sophia's back. Since she didn't have a towel, her bare legs were touching Sophia's hips. Sophia's pussy got wet. After massaging her from her back to her hips, she put her hand on Sophia's shoulders.

15.jpg

16.jpg

Sam rubbed his dick into Sophia's hips. As Sam massaged Sophia's shoulders, she felt Sam's hard dick in her hips.
Sophia: Great massage ... Sam, I think your dick is so hard. (oh my god I should have said that inside of me.)
Sam: Sophia, your hips and back are beautiful.
Sam: You have to turn your face to massage your breasts and stomach as well.
Sophia: Oh, okay.

17.jpg

Sam now put his dick on Sophia's stomach. The more Sophia saw the big dick, the more she wanted it. Sam was slowly bringing his dick closer to her breasts. (I think he will persuade him to blowjob) ...

18.jpg

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
PART 2

View attachment 990789

Sophia Sam tried more to get an erection. Sam was watching Sophia in more detail.

View attachment 990790

Sam: (Dylan, sorry to fuck your mother. I can't miss this chance) Sophia, if you want I can help. You should lie down on the yoga mat.

View attachment 990791

Sam started massaging Sophia's back. Since she didn't have a towel, her bare legs were touching Sophia's hips. Sophia's pussy got wet. After massaging her from her back to her hips, she put her hand on Sophia's shoulders.

View attachment 990792

View attachment 990793

Sam rubbed his dick into Sophia's hips. As Sam massaged Sophia's shoulders, she felt Sam's hard dick in her hips.
Sophia: Great massage ... Sam, I think your dick is so hard. (oh my god I should have said that inside of me.)

View attachment 990794

Sam now put his dick on Sophia's stomach. The more Sophia saw the big dick, the more she wanted it. Sam was slowly bringing his dick closer to her breasts. (I think he will persuade him to blowjob) ...

View attachment 990795
Very interesting ! Well done . Namaste! (y) :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: T-oxygen

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
View attachment 985333
Sophia, embarrassed, turned to the wall. Her son might just be in it. He turned and rested his hands against the wall. She wanted her son.
Dylan stuck his dick in his mother's pussy. He pulled his mother towards him with one hand. He squeezed his mother's breast with his other hand. Sophia felt a great pain inside. I think his son stuck his whole dick.
Sophia: My son! What did you do? You got it all inside me
Dylan: Just relax. You have a hot very hot pussy. You're too tight mom.
View attachment 985347

Next update next year: D
:love: :sneaky::p
Just saying !! Outstanding rendering !! . Pin point . The details of Sophia bathroom . Was it difficult to find the right color of the cabinet . But really congratulations. And welcome aboard . To you And the others artist. That really give special time and details and mostly efforts . We all thank you .

Johnmakis399

Oct 30, 2020
Part1

View attachment 989923

View attachment 989924

View attachment 989925

View attachment 989926

View attachment 989928

View attachment 989933
View attachment 989934
Can we see the front the tra
Part1

View attachment 989923

View attachment 989924

View attachment 989925

View attachment 989926

View attachment 989928

View attachment 989933
View attachment 989934
Can we see the front of the transparent bra,?

Reactions: Vielhiem

Johnmakis399

Oct 30, 2020
PART 2

View attachment 990789

View attachment 990790

View attachment 990791

View attachment 990792

View attachment 990793

View attachment 990794

View attachment 990795
3 part?

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
:love: :sneaky::p
Just saying !! Outstanding rendering !! . Pin point . The details of Sophia bathroom . Was it difficult to find the right color of the cabinet . But really congratulations. And welcome aboard . To you And the others artist. That really give special time and details and mostly efforts . We all thank you .
I am so amateur. Thank you for your nice word. I think, ı am amateur. Professional mens are old dog, you, white wolf. But not mine :D Thank you :)

Reactions: JagHond

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
PART 2

View attachment 990789

View attachment 990790

View attachment 990791

View attachment 990792

View attachment 990793

View attachment 990794

View attachment 990795

PART 3

Sam started bringing his dick closer to Sophia's tits.
Sam: Sophia, my raisin cake! I love you!

19.jpg

Sophia was thrilled. I wonder blowjob, or should I escape?
She got up and sat down on Sam's stomach.
Sophia: Sam, is this true that we did? You are my son's friend.
20.jpg

Sam was erect and his cock was touching Sophia's hips. Sophia could not take it anymore. He leaned toward Sam.
20a.jpg

Sophia: This horny state of you makes me horny too. Please take your dick off my hips.
Sam was now rubbing on his belly. Sophia was trying not to show it, even though she enjoyed it. She lay on Sam and continued to enjoy the moment.
21.jpg

Sophia: This is what we did wrong. I am married. (Liam hasn't been fucking me for a long time oh my god. And your dick is bigger than my husband's.)
Sam: Sophia, I feel your pussy getting wet. Do not lie to me.
22.jpg

Sam's dick was putting pressure on Sophia's pussy. Sophia wanted it in it.
22a.jpg

Sam took it in her lap and tightened Sophia's hips. Sophia could not take it anymore and ...
23.jpg

Sophia: I'll do whatever you want. But promise me. These things will only remain a secret between the two of us. You are very sexy. I can't say no to you, Sam.
Sam was excited to make his dreams come true. ('Dylan, your mother is my wife now!')
24.jpg

Part 5 is coming soon :D

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes