Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
PART 3

Sam started bringing his dick closer to Sophia's tits.
Sam: Sophia, my raisin cake! I love you!

View attachment 991494

Sophia was thrilled. I wonder blowjob, or should I escape?
She got up and sat down on Sam's stomach.
Sophia: Sam, is this true that we did? You are my son's friend.
View attachment 991495

Sam was erect and his cock was touching Sophia's hips. Sophia could not take it anymore. He leaned toward Sam.
View attachment 991496

Sophia: This horny state of you makes me horny too. Please take your dick off my hips.
Sam was now rubbing on his belly. Sophia was trying not to show it, even though she enjoyed it. She lay on Sam and continued to enjoy the moment.
View attachment 991497

Sophia: This is what we did wrong. I am married. (Liam hasn't been fucking me for a long time oh my god. And your dick is bigger than my husband's.)
Sam: Sophia, I feel your pussy getting wet. Do not lie to me.
View attachment 991498

Sam's dick was putting pressure on Sophia's pussy. Sophia wanted it in it.
View attachment 991499

Sam took it in her lap and tightened Sophia's hips. Sophia could not take it anymore and ...
View attachment 991500

Sophia: I'll do whatever you want. But promise me. These things will only remain a secret between the two of us. You are very sexy. I can't say no to you, Sam.
Sam was excited to make his dreams come true. ('Dylan, your mother is my wife now!')
View attachment 991501

Part 4 is coming soon :D

Part4

Sam lifted Sophia's leg and pulled it towards her.He kissed Sophia's neck. Sophia was safe now in Sam's arms. 28.jpg

Sophia felt pressure on her pussy. Here he was pushing Sam now soaked pussy. 28a.jpg

Sam grabbed Sophi by the hips and pulled him towards him. Here he got into the pussy he was dreaming of He was fucking Sophia.

28b.jpg

Sophia: Oh Sam, your dick is so big.

29.jpg

Sam and Sophia seemed enthralled. Sam was fucking the woman of his dreams. Sophia, on the other hand, enjoyed the fact that a strong young man fucked herself.

31.jpg

Sam: Come on down and take my dick in your mouth.
Sophia: Okay husband. I'll suck your big dick.
33.jpg

Sophia did some blowjob. She realized that Sam was going to get empty. ("Sam, you shouldn't be empty now. I'll taste you more. You should fill me up more. That's enough")
Sophia: Come on sam, I want doggy style.
34.jpg
Sam was relieved of his excitement and was fucking Sophia like his wife. Sophia was surprised at what had happened.
35.jpg

Sam was sticking his dick in and out all the way. He was fucking very fast. Sophia was about to have an orgasm.
Sophia: Oh, fuck me. impregnate your friend's mother! drop your sperm deep inside!
36.jpg

Sam stopped and fingered Sophia's pussy and licked it.Sophia was very surprised. Sam professionally fucked Sophia. Now he orgasmed her.
38.jpg

Sam shifted position. Now Sam was in full control.
39.jpg

Sam: Come on down. I want a blowjob now. To the deepest! I loved to fuck your mouth.
Sophia: Hhh! What's that sound? (The yoga hall should have been closed today. Or is there someone. It can't be. He couldn't have seen all this!) Sophia was scared. She was excited and more hornied. She started sucking on Sam's dick very quickly.
40.jpg

Sam: You're great! I'm emptying now. Swallow all. AHHHH!
Sophia couldn't swallow all the sperm. The sperm overflowing from his mouth made him look sexier.

42.jpg

Sophia: Sam, you're a great fucker. But promise. This sex will only remain a secret between the two of us.
Sam: Oh Sophia, don't worry. Nobody will know our secret (nobody but Dylan haha).
44.jpg

Sophia: Now I have to get dressed and take a shower. (Sam's sperm and the water flowing from Sophia's pussy, sweat ...) Oh she looks awful!
Sam: If you miss my sperm, call me. It's my pleasure to fuck your tight cunt.

45.jpg

Sam was getting dressed as Sophia was heading towards the dressing room.
45a.jpg
Dylan realized that his mother was coming. He watched some mom getting fucked and he was masturbating there.
Dylan: Oh mom. You look amazing. But I have to hide. or?
d1.jpg

In the next episode, Dylan has to hide and go home. Or Dylan and Sophia sex? I dont know. What are you thinking? Is the series bad?

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Dylan: "You belong to me....you're mine...Mine....MINE."
Sophia "Please Dylan you have to stop this you have gone mad with lust, please i don't want to hurt you."
Sophia and Dylan Stand off 01.jpg
Sophia's hands start shaking.
Dylan: "You're a whore and you will be treated like one, you will be my whore forever."
Sophia struggling with herself wondering whatever happened to her loving Son, now he was just some crazed kid.
Dylan: "I knew Aiden couldn't get the job done, such a hot piece of ass like you shouldn't be covered up, in fact i think you are still wearing way to much clothes."
Sophia: "Please Dylan stop."
Dylan: "Oh look at this, the whore has a gun now....what are you gonna do shoot your Son?"
Sophia: "I don't know what else to do."
Dylan "I am going to rip your clothes off and then i will make you mine."
Sophia and Dylan Stand off 02.jpg
The boy that stood before her was no longer her Son, no matter how much she wished for it, if she didn't act she knew he would hurt her. Sophia closing her eyes pulled the trigger. Dylan stood at the edge of the bed in total shock as he felt the bullets tear through his flesh but before he could say anything the last one passing through his forehead.
Sophia and Dylan Stand off 03.jpg
Dylan dropped to the bed instantly. Sophia falling to her knees crying. She had killed a monster tonight in the form of her own Son.
Sophia and Dylan Stand off 04.jpg
The End.

Jan 29, 2018
Part4

Sam lifted Sophia's leg and pulled it towards her.He kissed Sophia's neck. Sophia was safe now in Sam's arms. View attachment 992921

Sophia felt pressure on her pussy. Here he was pushing Sam now soaked pussy. View attachment 992922

Sam grabbed Sophi by the hips and pulled him towards him. Here he got into the pussy he was dreaming of He was fucking Sophia.

View attachment 992923

View attachment 992924

Sam and Sophia seemed enthralled. Sam was fucking the woman of his dreams. Sophia, on the other hand, enjoyed the fact that a strong young man fucked herself.

View attachment 992925

View attachment 992927

Sophia did some blowjob. She realized that Sam was going to get empty. ("Sam, you shouldn't be empty now. I'll taste you more. You should fill me up more. That's enough")
View attachment 992928
Sam was relieved of his excitement and was fucking Sophia like his wife. Sophia was surprised at what had happened.
View attachment 992929

Sam was sticking his dick in and out all the way. He was fucking very fast. Sophia was about to have an orgasm.
Sophia: Oh, fuck me. impregnate your friend's mother! drop your sperm deep inside!
View attachment 992930

Sam stopped and fingered Sophia's pussy and licked it.Sophia was very surprised. Sam professionally fucked Sophia. Now he orgasmed her.
View attachment 992931

View attachment 992932

Sam: Come on down. I want a blowjob now. To the deepest! I loved to fuck your mouth.
Sophia: Hhh! What's that sound? (The yoga hall should have been closed today. Or is there someone. It can't be. He couldn't have seen all this!) Sophia was scared. She was excited and more hornied. She started sucking on Sam's dick very quickly.
View attachment 992933

Sophia couldn't swallow all the sperm. The sperm overflowing from his mouth made him look sexier.

View attachment 992934

Sophia: Sam, you're a great fucker. But promise. This sex will only remain a secret between the two of us.
Sam: Oh Sophia, don't worry. Nobody will know our secret (nobody but Dylan haha).
View attachment 992935

Sophia: Now I have to get dressed and take a shower. (Sam's sperm and the water flowing from Sophia's pussy, sweat ...) Oh she looks awful!

View attachment 992936

View attachment 992937
Dylan realized that his mother was coming. He watched some mom getting fucked and he was masturbating there.
View attachment 992960

In the next episode, Dylan has to hide and go home. Or Dylan and Sophia sex? I dont know. What are you thinking? Is the series bad?
Bonjours emrekurubeyli.
Si tu veux mon avis, peut importe ce que l'on pense de ta série, certain aimeront, d'autre non. Si tu as une idée et que tu as l'élan créatif, continu ! Au niveau de tes rendus, il faut que tu travail sur les lumières. Les modules HDRI que tu peut trouver ici et là, fonctionnent généralement bien, après tu n'aura plus qu'a expérimenter...
Voila mon avis, je te souhait bonne continuation et surtout, beaucoup d'inspiration.

I emrekurubeyli.
If you want my opinion, no matter what we think of your series, some will like it, others will not. If you have an idea and you have the creative momentum, continue ! In terms of your renderings, you need to work on the lights. The HDRI modules that you can find here and there, usually work well, then you will have to experiment... Here is my opinion, I wish you good continuation and above all, a lot of inspiration.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Part4

Sam lifted Sophia's leg and pulled it towards her.He kissed Sophia's neck. Sophia was safe now in Sam's arms. View attachment 992921

Sophia felt pressure on her pussy. Here he was pushing Sam now soaked pussy. View attachment 992922

View attachment 992923

View attachment 992924

View attachment 992925

View attachment 992927

View attachment 992928
View attachment 992929

View attachment 992930

View attachment 992931

View attachment 992932

View attachment 992933

View attachment 992934

View attachment 992935

View attachment 992936

View attachment 992937
View attachment 992960

Finally a good post where I can see Sophia fucking someone!

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Right hair for Sophia
View attachment 993020
Wrong hair for Sophia
View attachment 993024
Sophia no matter how is her hair day . Old dog she really enjoys quality time with ah precious. Once again mega genial and nice . Rendering . :love: ;) the lighting effects in both . Was it the way you wanted it ? . But really congratulations. And welcome back . This is really getting interesting.

Reactions: Old Dog

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
I am torn between them as I like both renders with a lot of help off wynlard concerning angles and lighting
Please don't be torn on which one . Cause both are essential and unique and especially considering coming from BAM!! Sir Old Dog . This is your work of Art . And that is a privilege in Wynlard helping you . That's amazing . That is why I say yourself and the others artist give it your precious time with phenomenal rendering . And I know I am going to get in trouble . In saying . Arriba y Bravo . Sorry my bad got so emotional :giggle: But really you and the others giving the meaning of A Wife and Mother naughty Side!! ;)(y):love:

Reactions: Old Dog

bayerischman

Aug 26, 2020
Sophia "Please Dylan you have to stop this you have gone mad with lust, please i don't want to hurt you."
View attachment 992995
Dylan: "You're a whore and you will be treated like one, you will be my whore forever."
Sophia struggling with herself wondering whatever happened to her loving Son, now he was just some crazed kid.
Dylan: "I knew Aiden couldn't get the job done, such a hot piece of ass like you shouldn't be covered up, in fact i think you are still wearing way to much clothes."
Dylan: "Oh look at this, the whore has a gun now....what are you gonna do shoot your Son?"
View attachment 992996
The boy that stood before her was no longer her Son, no matter how much she wished for it, if she didn't act she knew he would hurt her. Sophia closing her eyes pulled the trigger. Dylan stood at the edge of the bed in total shock as he felt the bullets tear through his flesh but before he could say anything the last one passing through his forehead.
View attachment 992997
Dylan fiel sofort ins Bett. Sophia fällt weinend auf die Knie. Sie hatte heute Abend ein Monster in Form ihres eigenen Sohnes getötet.
View attachment 992998
Das Ende.
[/ZITAT]

bayerischman

Aug 26, 2020
View attachment 992995
View attachment 992996
View attachment 992997
Dylan fiel sofort ins Bett. Sophia fällt weinend auf die Knie. Sie hatte heute Abend ein Monster in Form ihres eigenen Sohnes getötet.
View attachment 992998
Das Ende.
[/ZITAT]

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Part4

View attachment 992923

View attachment 992924

View attachment 992925

View attachment 992927

View attachment 992928
View attachment 992929

View attachment 992930

View attachment 992931

View attachment 992932

View attachment 992933

View attachment 992934

View attachment 992935

View attachment 992936

View attachment 992937
View attachment 992960

Interesting . And I am a Dylan fan :sneaky: (y) and I know I'm going to have some faceplam . But yes continue with Dylan and Sophia hmm . . But well done on your story and rendition . Welcome aboard with the amazing Artist . Can't wait . And see the next chapter .

Last edited:

CG_Cannon

Oct 1, 2020
Is anyone working on a Dylan or Sam with Sofia shower scene? If not please consider it and thank you. Big fan of all ur guys‘s work btw.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes