Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Old dog !! Perfect this is how they got rid of Freddy . Now it's going to be the revised of Dylan Krueger :sneaky: and will hunt them in there Sleep . But really congratulations is it difficult to add Alyssa tattoo . And Sophia face form both hairstyle priceless . Once again outstanding rendering . Continue porfavor oops sorry aka Please .
Alyssa's tattoos all come from , so she's probably the easiest to get all the tattoos from. Some of Ellie's come from . They're just overlays that go over the top of the skin texture.

Reactions: Old Dog

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Alyssa's tattoos all come from , so she's probably the easiest to get all the tattoos from. Some of Ellie's come from . They're just overlays that go over the top of the skin texture.
Sir Alley_Cat . When will we have the privilege in seeing your rendering . You and the others artist really give it your time and details . For me I can't even imagine how much effort and patience . And I am not good in technology especially my PC and cell phone. Once again thank you for your information. But my English is not that good and especially texting . I wanted to say to Sir Old Dog that if he forgot to add precious tattoos . Sorry and once again thank you Sir . Have a blessed night and please be safe and healthy .

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I am really sorry but I am not familiar with this kind of humor. Please do not get offended but in my opinion your publication should be withdrawn.
I, too, somehow strange to see such humor. I may not like the character in the game, but in this case it's about Sophia's son. The mother will always forgive her son whatever he does.
And even more so, the death of Dylan is, in any case, suffering for Sofia. If we assume otherwise, it means to assume that Sophia is a monster.
Not funny at all.

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Unlike McZoy, I won't ask anyone to delete their work. It doesn't bother me, I just don't understand it.
I think its mostly my fault that he's making anti-dylan art. it's just his way of touting his fondness of whatever that bitch's name is over dylan...

GO TEAM DYLAN :sneaky:

Reactions: Hysni

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
No problem, each to there own I guess.
So you had no problem with the other renders concerning Dylan getting shot/head chopped off?
Hi, many thanks for your answer. I do not follow the forum regularly and I do not belong to DYLAN TEAM. I am not aware of the mentioned renders. I do not support censorship in any kind of art but I disagree with everything promoting unnecessary violence. When I proposed renders withdrawal, my meaning was with your initiative.

lucio1968

May 18, 2018
Thanks for your reply and no problem and this is my first render like this as I normally try and do erotic posing
sorry, I meddle in the discussion as the other post mentioned is mine, I would like to remind you that we are talking about fictional characters and it's just art, nothing personal, this is my thought

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes