Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes
Jan 29, 2018
GO TEAM DYLAN :sneaky:
[/QUOTE]
C'est prévu... lorsque j'aurai terminé le quatrième chapitre des aventures d'Alex et Melissa. Le Chapitre 5 sera entièrement consacré à Sophia et sera la conclusion (sauf si j'ai d'autres idées et du temps pour les réaliser).
It’s planned... when I finish the fourth chapter of the adventures of Alex and Melissa. Chapter 5 will be entirely devoted to Sophia and will be the conclusion (unless I have other ideas and time to realize them).

En ce qui concerne le débat de fond des pro-Dylan et des anti-Dylan, je pense que chacun peut créer ce qu'il veux tant que l'on est pas insultant envers les autres. Pour ma part je déteste tous ce qui est NTR, humiliation, violence et soumission de la femme, mais j'entends que cela plaise à d'autre alors, quelque soit nos goûts, soyons créatif...
As far as the substantive debate of pro-Modylan and anti-Dylan is concerned, I think everyone can create what they want as long as we are not insulting others. For my part I hate all that is NTR, humiliation, violence and submission of the woman, but I hear that it pleases to others so, whatever our tastes, let’s be creative...

SandEater

Oct 31, 2017
I am really sorry but I am not familiar with this kind of humor. Please do not get offended but in my opinion your publication should be withdrawn.
I felt the same way in the past when Sophia was raped. I tried to signal with a series of pictures that I didn't like it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
GO TEAM DYLAN :sneaky:
C'est prévu... lorsque j'aurai terminé le quatrième chapitre des aventures d'Alex et Melissa. Le Chapitre 5 sera entièrement consacré à Sophia et sera la conclusion (sauf si j'ai d'autres idées et du temps pour les réaliser).
It’s planned... when I finish the fourth chapter of the adventures of Alex and Melissa. Chapter 5 will be entirely devoted to Sophia and will be the conclusion (unless I have other ideas and time to realize them).

En ce qui concerne le débat de fond des pro-Dylan et des anti-Dylan, je pense que chacun peut créer ce qu'il veux tant que l'on est pas insultant envers les autres. Pour ma part je déteste tous ce qui est NTR, humiliation, violence et soumission de la femme, mais j'entends que cela plaise à d'autre alors, quelque soit nos goûts, soyons créatif...
As far as the substantive debate of pro-Modylan and anti-Dylan is concerned, I think everyone can create what they want as long as we are not insulting others. For my part I hate all that is NTR, humiliation, violence and submission of the woman, but I hear that it pleases to others so, whatever our tastes, let’s be creative...
[/QUOTE]
Bonjour . "Bruno de Montdragon" the opportunity is greatly appreciated . And really looking forward for your outstanding rendering of fourths chapter. (y) :giggle: welcome back . Merci Sir . Especially we all are . To all the Artist just keep on with your outstanding rendering . Let's get along well with each other . And please be safe and healthy mostly when heading out Wear your face mask .

bayerischman

Aug 26, 2020
C'est prévu... lorsque j'aurai terminé le quatriéme chapitre des aventures d'Alex et Melissa. Le Chapitre 5 sera entiérement consacré é Sophia et sera la conclusion (sauf si j'ai d'autres idées et du temps pour les réaliser).
Es ist geplant... wenn ich das vierte Kapitel der Abenteuer von Alex und Melissa beende. Kapitel 5 wird ganz Sophia gewidmet sein und wird die Schlussfolgerung sein (es sei denn, ich habe andere Ideen und Zeit, sie zu verwirklichen).

En ce qui concerne le débat de fond des pro-Dylan et des anti-Dylan, je pense que chacun peut créer ce qu'il veux tant que l'on est pas insultant envers les autres. Pour ma part je déteste tous ce qui est NTR, humiliation, violence et soumission de la femme, mais j'entends que cela plaise é d'autre alors, quelque soit nos goéts, soyons créatif...
Was die inhaltliche Debatte von Pro-Modylan und Anti-Dylan betrifft, denke ich, dass jeder schaffen kann, was er will, solange wir andere nicht beleidigen. Ich für meinen Teil hasse alles, was NTR, Demütigung, Gewalt und Unterwerfung der Frau ist, aber ich höre, dass es anderen gefällt, also, was auch immer unser Geschmack ist, lasst uns kreativ sein...
[/ZITAT]
Bonjour. "Bruno de Montdragon" die Gelegenheit wird sehr geschätzt. Und freuen uns wirklich auf Ihre hervorragende Wiedergabe von vierteln Kapitel. willkommen zurück . Merci Sir . Vor allem sind wir alle . An alle künstlern einfach weiter mit Ihrem herausragenden Rendering . Lassen Sie uns gut miteinander auskommen. Und bitte seien Sie sicher und gesund vor allem, wenn Sie ihre Gesichtsmaske tragen. (y):giggle:
[/ZITAT]

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I asked this a while back but no-one knew, but has anyone been able to identify the armchairs in Dylan and Zac's room at boarding school?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes