Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
I was impressed by your ability to produce a large number of renderings at one time, but some negative points are obvious:
1) In some pictures, the limbs of the characters falling through the floor - this is very bad, it needs to be carefully monitored and spend considerable time on it.
2) You need to watch out for gravity, especially the effect of gravity on the chest and on the hair... when a woman is in the position of the head down, and the hair and breasts are directed up - it just looks bad. Personally, I didn't like it the most... This should also be monitored and spent a lot of time on it.
3) the cock in your pictures is just an unfinished blank... you just inserted it without any settings and it looks very bad, you need to customize it - add texture and detail the surface. It's not difficult, but it takes time.
4) ... and of course the quality on scenes with low light - it just makes no sense to stop the rendering process when it has not passed at least 75%... - this flaw has already been said a lot here...
5) Summary: I wish you not to dwell on the achieved quantitative performance, but to improve the quality of the scenes.

My first render series. I think it is first and so amateur :D But ı am studying for quality render and settings :)
Thank you all. Thank for helps...

Last edited:

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
Thank you all for your comments and help.
I noticed that my computer is having a hard time rendering. I will continue to do it unprofessionally. Because I have fun doing these renderings. Yes, you are quite right. There are many things that require a lot of detail. Gravity, hair, posture, facial expression ... But I have a hard time adjusting these because my laptop is 10 years old.
Your comments are very important to me. Thank you all. My goal was to produce some fun content. I hope you have fun with my renderings. I will apply all your warnings for my new renderings. But I know my computer is very old and can't render as perfect renderings as you described.
I will follow and apply you and your words. Thanks so much for all the comments

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Nice idea.
I can see it now.... the pocket of her dress gets caught on the door knob, as she walks in, and rips it off of her and she closes it. seeing her in her lingerie excites the old guys so much they start chasing her around the hospital to cop some feels :sneaky:

Reactions: Old Dog

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
C'est déjà mon idée... J'ai presque fini, je devrais pouvoir vous présenter un nouveau chapitre des aventures d'Alex, Melissa et Sophia courant février. ;)
It’s already my idea... I’m almost done, I should be able to present you a new chapter of the adventures of Alex, Melissa and Sophia during February. ;)
uh... that's great. But, I think you're crediting the wrong guy. I was just having fun with the statement someone else's post made

Reactions: Kobudo27
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes