Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Gkdanuka!! Once again outstanding rendering especially on my time you have really gave me a wonderful day and especially breakfast :love: ;):sneaky: just saying . We all thank you for team Dylan . And like Dylan plays my favorite sport and have both have my favorite color especially Sophia handbag . One word Goaaaaaaal!! But really congratulations . Is this leaving the mall or heading home . Can't wait for the continuation . Have a blessed and safe week . (y)

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Sophia: "PREGNANT!"
doctor: "Yes pregnant congratulations."
Sophia: "Oh God how do i tell Sam."
View attachment 1003458
Yea "White_Wolf619 . You know the doctor will do anything to get in Sophia special spot :sneaky: That is the Doctor from "Life and pleasure . And guess lol what is his name ? Dick !! And was arrested . And you can see his face and the expression . Hmm . . But once again outstanding rendering .

Last edited:

gkdanuka

Jul 31, 2019
Gkdanuka!! Once again outstanding rendering especially on my time you have really gave me a wonderful day and especially breakfast :love: ;):sneaky: just saying . We all thank you for team Dylan . And like Dylan plays my favorite sport and have both have my favorite color especially Sophia handbag . One word Goaaaaaaal!! But really congratulations . Is this leaving the mall or heading home . Can't wait for the continuation . Have a blessed and safe week . (y)
Thanks and heading home is more suitable I guess but I'm not planning on continuing though

Reactions: Rojouninco1

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Thanks and heading home is more suitable I guess but I'm not planning on continuing though
That's what I thought :love: :love::sneaky:(y) after that special . Display in the dressing room . Dam excuse my language . The details of Sophia dress and vehicle exactly Like the game . It really took you time and effort especially patience . No matter this is really priceless . And we especially me a Dylan fan . Congratulate you. And continue your outstanding rendering . Thank you "Gkdanuka"

Reactions: gkdanuka
Jan 29, 2018
Ok this one is clearly inspired from " Irréversible " underpass rape scene;). Love the lighting effects
Ce n'est pas faux... La question est : Est-ce que ça va commencer (il faut l'avoir vu pour comprendre) très mal comme dans le film ?...
It’s not wrong... The question is : Is it going to start (you must have seen it to understand) very badly as in the film?...

Dec 30, 2020
клас типер и дочку решили зделат шлюхой .. а мамаша что уже не интиресна видит как ее все нагибают хахаха

Dec 30, 2020
хаха сем пахожы адушы нагнул софию так что ета сучка залитела..интиресна что бы зделал дилан йеслибы знал что сем папаша ее ребонка?)))))

Reactions: Captain Bipto
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes