Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Old dog please with all due respect . !! Like the old saying . Old succeed try try again .and Dam excuse my language . This is really intriguing and the light coming from the window wow . And the fog/and mist . Especially I'm not a expert . But Sophia hair and especially her dress Yes . And the surrounding . Well that's my point of view. For me . Phenomenon and spectacular sorry. (y) :love: and this special song lyrics dust in the wind .!! only ___ dust in the Wind . !!

Reactions: Plnjr987 and Wade62

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
The ladies you really pin point . Ellie dance partners in class and especially Julie ballet outfit and o my goodness Emma just like she was shy in the dressing room with Sophia and Ellie same expression. And let's not forget about Sophia and Ellie . Hands down . Now comes Sophia, Alyssa and especially Patricia and also Marie . Outstanding rendering that my point of view . And the surrounding . Bravo :love:(y):giggle: lucio1968.!!

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
The lighting I am happy with and also the environments as I used two separate environments,the lighthouse building was 1 and the surrounding area was the 2nd one.
The night sky was good but the fog/mist messed me up as I couldn't really find a good asset for it and the one that I really wanted to use looked really bad,I had wanted to use a mist floating just off the ground.
I may try again and try adn get the effect that I really want and thankyou for your kind words
I thank you Sir Old Dog .. In never ever give up and can't wait . Cause yes all is possible . And looking forward . Gracias Mate . Hopefully said that right well not the gracias but Mate !! (y)

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Pour moi The Wall est l'un des meilleurs album au monde. Il tourne en boucle dans ma voiture quand je vais au boulot.

For me, The Wall is one of the best albums in the world. It goes on and on in my car when I go to work.
Dear Bruno,

please don't take it bad or said for criticisim's sake at all costs...

but it's Echoes (Live in Pompei) only here. In my humble opinion, and nothing more, please let me be clear on that.

End of off topic, and with best regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kobudo27
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes