Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
A good friend told me that today is International Woman's day... Here's a quick tribute to 3 of the virtual woman we immortalise with our art and keep us coming back to this forum....even though they are only fiction. :) View attachment 1073073
Uniquely done and especially the surrounding o hail international Women's day.. especially to these three . Like you stated even though they're only fiction . But really keep us going . (y) :giggle::love: Once again phenomenal . Sir "ST-9Pol" out did your self .

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
"Don't put your hand there DeShawn, you are Vicky's boyfriend, she could enter in any moment. Why I can't say anything? I can't open my mouth, I can't move my hands. Do I actually want this? Am I starting to get aroused by his forbidden touch?"

View attachment 1075077
Thank! Very impressive, interesting work. :oops:(y) Unfortunately, AWAM is clearly lacking in animation.
:(

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Here you go... Pages 154-160 + txt for translation.
ST-Pol (y) :love: Once again truly appreciate your outstanding rendering especially Sophia Sun dress !! Wow exactly . When she went to model it was ahh precious :love::sneaky: and was introduce to the one and only Antonio!! :giggle::p it's really getting so much interesting and the meaning of family unity . Your Art work and especially the others artist really give it your all .

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes