Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Awesome! So open to interpretation. Is this Sophia Bond? Is this Dr Sophia from Moon Raker? Is this Sophia super villain? Is this Sophia on Don Morello's trail? Is this Sophia about to say hello to Aiden, Bennet , etc... ? Is Liam is real trouble? Is that the same gun Melinda used in Foot of the Mountain? Hmmmm, is Sophia really a lizard person from "V"? aaaaaggghh! Only question I have is what are the little shapes in the left corners of her eyes?

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Awesome! So open to interpretation. Is this Sophia Bond? Is this Dr Sophia from Moon Raker? Is this Sophia super villain? Is this Sophia on Don Morello's trail? Is this Sophia about to say hello to Aiden, Bennet , etc... ? Is Liam is real trouble? Is that the same gun Melinda used in Foot of the Mountain? Hmmmm, is Sophia really a lizard person from "V"? aaaaaggghh! Only question I have is what are the little shapes in the left corners of her eyes?
Thank you :). Yeah Sophia is prepared to face Don Morello ;)

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
View attachment 1077886

Edited: Thanks to psyco75, he recovered the eye issue

View attachment 1077942
O My goodness!! Mando Logica :love: (y) This is really priceless and especially my favorite show hopefully you can remember Sir .The one and only "Outer Limits" please don't change the channel we are in contact and control !! Now this and this rendering is One and million epic . And working together is truly amazing . Thank you also Sir Psyco75 .

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
O My goodness!! Mando Logica :love: (y) This is really priceless and especially my favorite show hopefully you can remember Sir .The one and only "Outer Limits" please don't change the channel we are in contact and control !! Now this and this rendering is One and million epic . And working together is truly amazing . Thank you also Sir Psyco75 .
Thank you so much for your lovely words :)

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Tremendous work Bob! May I call you Bob? You captured the natural beauty of her art form. Though, I am not sure about the peaches .... . Just kidding.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes