Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Another series of wonderful Renders Mando, You should be very proud of these.
OK, have to shout out to 633 Sqn. One of my favorite aviation movies as a kid. Woot, DeHaviland Mosquitos were awesome aircraft. And I will pile on Mando for the continued inspired work. Hope that is not getting to heavy to carry all these comments.

abram1

May 24, 2020
View attachment 1078830
I love peaches and how do you feel about them?
View attachment 1078831
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As amazing, as never before. Could you attach the gallery of all your previous images to your profile, like some artists on F95 do? I mean,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
still gives me goosebumps. I've said it earlier, that your renders are akin to hand drawn pictures, rather than something made on PC. Truly amazing choice of post effects. Your work should be labelled as "barely legal" and shown only at the private parties.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Are there any actual model files posted somewhere in these other 472 pages? Or is the characters just stock assets and all I need is the the list on the OP? I've not played the actual game, so don't know what the characters look like.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Are there any actual model files posted somewhere in these other 472 pages? Or is the characters just stock assets and all I need is the the list on the OP? I've not played the actual game, so don't know what the characters look like.
Some of the characters are Genesis 3 stock but with adjustments/morphs/alterations.
Below is a picture of Sophia from the game
screenshot0017.png
Sophia from the game but with morphs alterations.
Also some of the characters(Sophia included) where converted from Genesis 3 to Genesis 8.
The dev created Alyssa himself.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Some of the characters are Genesis 3 stock but with adjustments/morphs/alterations.
Below is a picture of Sophia from the game
View attachment 1080208
Sophia from the game but with morphs alterations.
Also some of the characters(Sophia included) where converted from Genesis 3 to Genesis 8.
The dev created Alyssa himself.
:unsure:
Mostly just interested in Sophie, Ellie and Dylan.. Since that's the incest fun I'd want to make.

Sad that there isn't fan made models posted, but guess not all fan art threads can be easy.

Thanks for the info.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Mostly just interested in Sophie, Ellie and Dylan.. Since that's the incest fun I'd want to make.

Sad that there isn't fan made models posted, but guess not all fan art threads can be easy.

Thanks for the info.

Thanks for the info.
Talking of Ellie,I have almost created her to look like she does in the game,Patricia as well.
The hair on Ellie and Patricia is wrong but I will sort that later
Ellie1.jpg
If you do want to do some Fan Art just have fun and create things

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes