Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

SrywM Mk4K

Apr 5, 2020
Thank you very much :giggle: Eh, no white dress, did not like the art? heh. I liked the white dress more, a classic combination of white and black. Hats off
I liked most of your work -- if not all. :D Please do not read into what I saved, versus not, too deep. ;)
I like to pencil draw, so what I save is less based on overall piece and more to it containing aspects that catches my attention to try and practice replicating -- ad nauseam.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Sophia at the swimming Pool (360 degree). Feel free to use your mouse, and a kind of zoom in/out

This is a shared link since F95 does not support 360-degree photo
As usual, you expand the presentation we get to enjoy. Just wow on the whole presentation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mando Logica

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Just recycling an old Sophia model. Think this was the first one i created.
View attachment 1082377
A wonderful presentation. Am I to follow her? Is she just looking back at her days events? Is she surprising Sam? Is this a dream of Sam's/Dylan? Is she about to step out for the fashion show? AND this was the 1st for you? I agree w/Killjoy you are very skilled and much kinder here.

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
A wonderful presentation. Am I to follow her? Is she just looking back at her days events? Is she surprising Sam? Is this a dream of Sam's/Dylan? Is she about to step out for the fashion show? AND this was the 1st for you? I agree w/Killjoy you are very skilled and much kinder here.
I don't remember saying that he is very skilled :oops:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
That is a really nice Sophia that you have there,love the expression on here.
Was this back when you where kinder to Sophia?
I have always been kind to Sophia, you just don't see it lol.

Sexy and attractive. Great work! :love:
Thanks mate glad you like it.

That would be a no on Dylan, maybe Sam. And no this isn't a first for me lol.
I don't remember saying that he is very skilled :oops:
But you tell me that all the time, specially when Sophia is being punished hehe. ;)

Reactions: Old Dog
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes