Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I use View attachment 1082637 View attachment 1082638 tatoo skin + hip morphs
The same as I am doing just now after I changed the jawline and messed a round with the eyes.
I almost have Patricia and Ellie sorted since I am very happy with how Sophia looks.
I will let you know how I get one

Reactions: Y.Gromov

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Thank! Very impressive, interesting work. :oops:(y) Unfortunately, AWAM is clearly lacking in animation.
:(
Thanks. But to be fair the render is from the game and I used an AI that makes automatic animations of faces. It offers 10 options and crop the image in a small square of the face, so it has its limitations. Sometimes it works well, many times doesn't. It's more about a try and error thing.
Trying out an animation lol. Thanks goes to faibolx for this.

View attachment 1075363
I see that you found the same technology :)

By the way, I hope that the next unreal system, MetaHuman, will be used by some devs here. You can animate faces in real time with your own expressions through an iphone camera. I think that you will can export the animations you make, even single renders, and put them in renpy.

bangarengo

Feb 18, 2020
Beautiful renders. It should be a story where her son Dylan convince her to pose first in lingerie, then he somehow manage to have her posing nude, then , eventually, he ends up fucking her. Or, maybe even better, his friend or some guy who has a position in fashion/movies world convince mother and son to pose together, first in a pretty innocent way, then half naked, then naked...finally we have some "acting" , they suppose to pretend to be couple, but there are already some touching and kissing. Finally, that guy convince them to take fully erotic shots, and at the end full sex shooting. Yeah, that would be a nice story (same with father/daughter couple).

tomyboy06

Jul 31, 2017
Beautiful renders. It should be a story where her son Dylan convince her to pose first in lingerie, then he somehow manage to have her posing nude, then , eventually, he ends up fucking her. Or, maybe even better, his friend or some guy who has a position in fashion/movies world convince mother and son to pose together, first in a pretty innocent way, then half naked, then naked...finally we have some "acting" , they suppose to pretend to be couple, but there are already some touching and kissing. Finally, that guy convince them to take fully erotic shots, and at the end full sex shooting. Yeah, that would be a nice story (same with father/daughter couple).
That would be a very nice story. At least 1 month but it would be two, which you have described in a few lines here. As a hobby renderer, that would be too much work. Even my poor laptop would melt :eek:

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes