Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Now this is really what we all thank you Sir !! Free as one very special person mostly one hottie's Mama !! And especially her expression that pose . Wow really took you time and effort especially patience the surrounding and especially sunset hitting the window with that meaningful building with the lights priceless :love: (y):giggle: Once again phenomenal rendering Sir Mando Logica . Me encanta muchisimo Sorry got so emotional . Forgot to text english .

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Now this is really what we all thank you Sir !! Free as one very special person mostly one hottie's Mama !! And especially her expression that pose . Wow really took you time and effort especially patience the surrounding and especially sunset hitting the window with that meaningful building with the lights priceless :love: (y):giggle: Once again phenomenal rendering Sir Mando Logica . Me encanta muchisimo Sorry got so emotional . Forgot to text english .
Thank you my friend for your kindness and encouragement :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rojouninco1

crwatcher

Oct 23, 2017
No way ! :oops: A 3D model for Mia K. was created !!!!!!! :love:

She becomes eternal !
In fact another person shared the model on the web {I think I saw references in a F95zone thread}, but It was Gen3 I believe (I was trying to use it on G8 /thanks to some transform scritpts from Daz Store)

Yes Mia will be Eternal lol

Zzyzyxxx

Nov 15, 2020
What if Sophia became pregnant and her relationship with Dylan continued..After she had the baby her breasts would be swollen with milk and she dould have a adult nursing relationship with him...just imagine herbreasts swollen with milk and he blue veins standingout..this is just an idea....

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes