Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Exactly !! Pinpointing and especially like you stated getting there with precious aka Alyssa unique Tattoos hmmm in the first encounter Alyssa only had that you can notice two and then When Sophia took Zac to his home Alyssa had more and then BAM! :sneaky: :love: in the coffee shop and Alyssa special moment and touches on Sophia :p really unique Tattoos . Sir can't wait for your finishing touches on ahh Precious Alyssa . Once again outstanding rendering.
Thankyou.I am so very very close to finishing off my precious(Alyssa)and I even noticed that I have been using the wrong eye colour,oops,it should be brown not blue.
Thankyou all for your support encouragement in my making of Alyssa.
t3alqdansam
Rojouninco1
Mando Logica
( who has helped me a lot)
Just to name a few of you

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Gratitude !! And it's so true when you have orgasms noticed that the toes Open up !! Well done and especially you All know the rest . That special moment . ;) :love::sneaky:(y) Mando Logica once again . In assistance with fellow artist really give it your all and patience and support especially your outstanding rendering . Now Dylan wanted to thank Sophia for helping him with that meaningful little problem with the vigara . Well done Sir . Really amazing the details and surrounding .

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Skeleton of a story I thought might be fun, inspired by Mando Logica and amanru, and whoever it was that was asking for more Dylan and Patricia. Made with a lot of help from wynlard, especially for some of the more advanced rendering options and PS postwork. Was really able to get the crispness I was after with his help.

dForcing Patricia's sarong over the doorway and in Ellie's hand took some time to work out, but once you learn the tricks, is becoming quite fun.

Still need to work on dialogue. I have a script in mind, which I'll probably add once the story is complete

AWAM Patricia Dylan 1a PSed.png AWAM Patricia Dylan 1b PSed.png
AWAM Patricia Dylan 2a PSed.png AWAM Patricia Dylan 2b PSed.png
AWAM Patricia Dylan 3a PSed.png AWAM Patricia Dylan 6 PSed.png AWAM Patricia Dylan 6b PSed.png AWAM Patricia Dylan 7a PSed.png AWAM Patricia Dylan 7b PSed.png

And don't worry, I haven't killed off Dylan, he's just got a few broken bones. Next part will be in the hospital, not the morgue.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Skeleton of a story I thought might be fun, inspired by Mando Logica and amanru, and whoever it was that was asking for more Dylan and Patricia. Made with a lot of help from wynlard, especially for some of the more advanced rendering options and PS postwork. Was really able to get the crispness I was after with his help.

dForcing Patricia's sarong over the doorway and in Ellie's hand took some time to work out, but once you learn the tricks, is becoming quite fun.

Still need to work on dialogue. I have a script in mind, which I'll probably add once the story is complete

View attachment 1088277 View attachment 1088278
View attachment 1088279 View attachment 1088280
View attachment 1088281 View attachment 1088282 View attachment 1088283 View attachment 1088284 View attachment 1088285

And don't worry, I haven't killed off Dylan, he's just got a few broken bones. Next part will be in the hospital, not the morgue.
Looks great, her face doesn't show that she cares that he feel imo.. Maybe the dialogue will say otherwise though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Looks great, her face doesn't show that she cares that he feel imo.. Maybe the dialogue will say otherwise though.
Do you mean the final render? Okay, I'll see if I can find a better expression for it. My expressions for G3F are somewhat limited, and I wasn't entirely happy with it myself, so I'll see what I can do.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Might be more the glasses tbh, but her mouth does convey concern.
I was a little concerned about that. But yeah, half the reason I put Ellie into the story was to calm Patricia down and get 911 and the ambulance sorted (so, as you suspected, sorted in the dialogue), which is the next part of the story.

But I kinda wanted to get this out, because of another render I'm working on with my potato of a render rig. If I can get this next render sorted, I might be able to render an entire cheerleader squad of maybe a dozen different characters.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
I enjoy the artwork here, and find much of it inspiring. I have put together a cross-over parody that I've been dabbling with for some time. As this is my first attempt please tell me what you think. ALL CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18. A1001 I actually did it! I called him...and he's coming!.jpg A1002 My heart is filled with desire, and I cannot take it anymore!.jpg A1003 Your sweet singing is the only mood music we need.jpg A1004 Your finally here! It felt like years for this time to arrive!.jpg A1005 Patience. Now let's have the BIG REVEAL you promised.jpg A1006 Many have asked to see me remove my inhibitions.jpg
Please, let me know if you want me to continue...

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I enjoy the artwork here, and find much of it inspiring. I have put together a cross-over parody that I've been dabbling with for some time. As this is my first attempt please tell me what you think View attachment 1088878 View attachment 1088879 View attachment 1088885 View attachment 1088886 View attachment 1088887 View attachment 1088889
Please, let me know if you want me to continue...
Please continue with your renders as you do have a good look for Sophia and since this is your first time posting just enjoy it.
I don't like to criticise other peoples work as I am really picky when it comes to certain characters in the game.
You are off to a great start so carry on and I look forward to seeing more of your renders and if you ever want help or advice feel free to ask as there are plenty of people here would gladly help.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Kewl... Thank you Killjoys! O.K. then... In case it isn't intuitive, I placed the dialogue in the render name. If this is not working, please tell me.
A1007 It's liberating! I am rendered exhilerated by my passion!.jpg
It's liberating! I am rendered exhilerated by my passion!
A1008 Sophia, I see you want to experience both lust and passion.jpg
Sophia, I see you want to experience both lust and passion A1009 I've never seen such size. Such fine quality!.jpg
I've never seen such size. Such fine quality!
A1010 Invest a little more and have a legendary experience!.jpg
Invest a little more and have a legendary experience!
A1011 This yard is a replica of ours on our world.jpg
This yard is a replica of ours on our world
A1012 For confluence immutability built next door to the operative.jpg
For confluence immutability built next door to the operative.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A1019 We don't have time for idle banter. Sophia, you are being manipulated.jpg
We don't have time for idle banter. Sophia, you are being manipulated A1020 Chill Captian Action. Stan Lee ain't writing any more hero stories.jpg
Chill Captain Action. Stan Lee ain't writing any more hero stories.
A1021 You're an unwitting pawn of the interloper. So, I'll be gentle.jpg
You're an unwitting pawn of the interloper. So, I'll be gentle.
A1022 Sophia. Have you experienced unusual embarrassing moments.jpg
Sophia. Have you experienced unusual embarrassing moments?
A1023 Do what you want with me. Please, don't hurt me. I'm a wife and mother.jpg
Do what you want with me. Please, don't hurt me. I'm a wife and mother! A1024 I'm Shayne Valatorr, and I want you to put your top back on.jpg
I'm Shayne Valatorr, and I want you to put your top back on.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A1025 Are there times when decisions you make feel like they should belong to someone else.jpg
Are there times when decisions you make feel like they should belong to someone else?
A1026 I don't believe in a hidden preternatural force that influences our lives.jpg
I don't believe in a hidden preternatural force that influences our lives.
A1027 Then explain myself, and the easy take down of the behemoth.jpg
Then explain myself, and the easy take down of the behemoth.
A1028 OK Captian Action, I'll bite. What else...why is the wind picking up.jpg
OK Captian Action, I'll bite. What else...why is the wind picking up?
A1029 As your name implies you possess skill and wisdom, however, you lack faith.jpg
As your name implies you possess skill and wisdom, however, you lack faith. A1030 Your daughter, no longer chaste, persues a lascivious inclination.jpg
Your daughter, no longer chaste, pursues a lascivious inclination.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A1031 She sullies herself with lovers, and you wonder why...you...say...nothing!.jpg
She sullies herself with lovers, and you wonder why...you...say...nothing!
A1032 Your own lubricious activity nearly brought you to intercourse with a 'ahem' custodian.jpg
Your own lubricious activity nearly brought you to intercourse with a 'ahem' custodian.
A1033 Save your children, or join them down the road to perdition. One chance.jpg
Save your children, or join them down the road to perdition. One chance!
A1034 I will no longer sit idle while my family dies. I'M IN! Filthy -25, Shayne Servant +15.jpg
I will no longer sit idle while my family dies. I'M IN! Filthy -25, Shayne Servant +15
A1035 Excellent! We must begin your training immediately! Shayne Servant +5(20).jpg
Excellent! We must begin your training immediately! Shayne Servant +5(20) A1036 Linking Sophia's ring anchors the dimensional profile of our rings.jpg
Linking Sophia's ring anchors the dimensional profile of our rings

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A1037 My lord Shayne will surmise the situation here, while you will find your potential.jpg
My lord Shayne will surmise the situation here, while you will find your potential.
A1038 Ranashelle said this is a 'consumate replica'.jpg
Ranashelle said this is a 'consumate replica'.
A1039 ...and she didn't disappoint.jpg
...and she didn't disappoint.
A1040 Forever...where is my son.jpg
Forever...where is my son?
A1041 The cat's in the cradle. Should be there for at least an hour.jpg
The cat's in the cradle. Should be there for at least an hour A1042 This should be a little less Captain Action.jpg
This should be a little less Captain Action. A1043 He's gone. I wonder what he plans to tell his friends at work.jpg
He's gone. I wonder what he plans to tell his friends at work.
So concludes chapter one. Will Sophia save her children? What will Clark tell his friends? ...and who is Captain Action's son anyway?

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes