Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes
Dec 30, 2020
Skeleton of a story I thought might be fun, inspired by Mando Logica and amanru, and whoever it was that was asking for more Dylan and Patricia. Made with a lot of help from wynlard, especially for some of the more advanced rendering options and PS postwork. Was really able to get the crispness I was after with his help.

dForcing Patricia's sarong over the doorway and in Ellie's hand took some time to work out, but once you learn the tricks, is becoming quite fun.

Still need to work on dialogue. I have a script in mind, which I'll probably add once the story is complete

View attachment 1088277 View attachment 1088278
View attachment 1088279 View attachment 1088280
View attachment 1088281 View attachment 1088282 View attachment 1088283 View attachment 1088284 View attachment 1088285

And don't worry, I haven't killed off Dylan, he's just got a few broken bones. Next part will be in the hospital, not the morgue.
is it allie knocked Dylan off the roof huh? and why did she create one?

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Skeleton of a story I thought might be fun, inspired by Mando Logica and amanru, and whoever it was that was asking for more Dylan and Patricia. Made with a lot of help from wynlard, especially for some of the more advanced rendering options and PS postwork. Was really able to get the crispness I was after with his help.

dForcing Patricia's sarong over the doorway and in Ellie's hand took some time to work out, but once you learn the tricks, is becoming quite fun.

Still need to work on dialogue. I have a script in mind, which I'll probably add once the story is complete

View attachment 1088277 View attachment 1088278
View attachment 1088279 View attachment 1088280
View attachment 1088281 View attachment 1088282 View attachment 1088283 View attachment 1088284 View attachment 1088285

And don't worry, I haven't killed off Dylan, he's just got a few broken bones. Next part will be in the hospital, not the morgue.
Very nice story i like what you did with Dylan.

• Sad
Reactions: nexer

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I am enjoying the Alyssa Price renders. The model is nice! The Old Dog use of austere white makes the central figure stand out. Mando Logica captured the mood of the character with the lush color palate of the night club.
Thanks...I am glad that you are enjoying the different styles of renders that have been posted.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Sorry, I'm late. I'm doing something wrong with the render and I need to fix it in photoshop. View attachment 1090888
Aye, she stirs the blood of all even if they are not Irish. Oh my, just thought that w/ a wee change to red hair if she could replace Maureen O'Hara in "The Quiet Man". Nah, Maureen had the fiery temper to go with the red hair. Sophia is so genteel.

Reactions: kehi

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
If I may be so bold, I have a third installment of my cross-over parody. Scene 03 of Chapter 01 I call, "Meet the Dragon". I hope you like it. ALL CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18.
A3001 She knows nothing of our honor, our culture, or the magnitude of her role.jpg
She knows nothing of our honor, our culture, or the magnitude of her role. A3002 The interloper's influence is beginning to affect the structure of our world.jpg
The interloper's influence is beginning to affect the structure of our world. A3003 I must silence the darkness within me, and maintain balance.jpg
I must silence the darkness within me, and maintain balance. A3004 Dynamia is inspirationally talented, and pupilage with her is a rare priviledge.jpg
Dynamia is inspirationally talented, and pupilage with her is a rare privilege. A3005 She is eccentric and demanding. Acquiesence yields the least painful results.jpg
She is eccentric and demanding. Acquiescence yields the least painful results. A3006 Dynamia Reliar I have brought you our lord's champion, Sophia Parker.jpg Dynamia Reliar I have brought you our lord's champion, Sophia Parker

Last edited:

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Sir between yourself and that person that admire this unique and especially identical . You and Sir he will know whom I am talking about . Just one word precious!! :love:;)Once again outstanding rendering Mando Logica . Oooooo it will definitely be heading to the bachelorette party . After Alyssa had a busy day at work . We all know the rest :love: :sneaky:(y)

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
If I may be so bold, I have a third installment of my cross-over parody. Scene 03 of Chapter 01 I call, "Meet the Dragon". I hope you like it.
View attachment 1090946
She knows nothing of our honor, our culture, or the magnitude of her role. View attachment 1090948
The interloper's influence is beginning to affect the structure of our world. View attachment 1090949
I must silence the darkness within me, and maintain balance. View attachment 1090950
Dynamia is inspirationally talented, and pupilage with her is a rare privilege. View attachment 1090952
She is eccentric and demanding. Acquiescence yields the least painful results. View attachment 1090955 Dynamia Reliar I have brought you our lord's champion, Sophia Parker
I am not familiar with the "crossover subject" however I am enjoying the art and a new story.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes