Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
The Old Dog render of Alyssa by the well intrigues me. The well is old and covered with moss. Does this suggest a traditional or time-honored theme? The deep water traditionally conveys mystical or spiritual strength, while the eye peering through the cross beam... The eye is not framed in a tringle, so I would not infer a divine source for its gaze. What this render conveys to me is the potential of human potency and potential which Alyssa promises. Am I close to the intended message?

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Was just having some with Daz, so thought i would do a quick story.
Ellie had been abducted, strange things were going on, women disappearing, no suspects had been found. Ellie had been lounging by the pool when she went missing that night, the only evidence a spot of green slime. Sophia gearing up went in search of her daughter only to discover something truly horrific.
View attachment 1086670
View attachment 1086671 View attachment 1086672 View attachment 1086673 View attachment 1086674
Just to add a couple of render.
Sophia_Captured_02.jpg
And now to meet the hero of our story, young Jules comes to the rescue.
Sophia_Captured_03.jpg
Showing heroes come in all shapes and sizes.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The Old Dog render of Alyssa by the well intrigues me. The well is old and covered with moss. Does this suggest a traditional or time-honored theme? The deep water traditionally conveys mystical or spiritual strength, while the eye peering through the cross beam... The eye is not framed in a tringle, so I would not infer a divine source for its gaze. What this render conveys to me is the potential of human potency and potential which Alyssa promises. Am I close to the intended message?
Very very close

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes